- (2020). Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- (2020). Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- (2017). Higher drop in speed during a repeated sprint test in soccer players reporting former hamstring strain injury. Frontiers in Physiology. 1-8.
- (2019). Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- (2018). Symptoms of vocal cord paresis among children born extremely premature with- or without a PDA ligation. .
- (2016). Respiratory morbidity in extremely premature born children and later physical Activity. .
- (2015). Relationships between different physical factors in male soccer players .
- (2015). Better respiratory outcomes for extremely preterm born children.
Academic literature review
- (2018). Bronchial hyper-responsiveness after preterm birth. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 34-40.
- (2017). Left vocal cord paralysis after patent ductus arteriosus ligation: A systematic review. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 74-85.
- (2016). A systematic review and meta-analysis: Prevalence and consequences of left recurrent laryngeal nerve paresis following surgical ligation of patent ductus arteriosus in extremely premature infants. PROSPERO 2016:CRD42016029921 Available from http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO_REBRANDING/display_record.asp?ID=CRD42016029921. Prospero: a journal of new thinking in philosophy for education.