- (2021). Vascular endothelial function assessed by flow-mediated vasodilatation in young adults born very preterm or with extremely low birthweight: A regional cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-13.
- (2021). Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2020). Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- (2020). Pust opp Stolzen. Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- (2020). Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- (2020). Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography to study airflow after nebulized saline in bronchiolitis. Pediatric Pulmonology.
- (2020). Changes in pulmonary function and feasibility of portable continuous laryngoscopy during maximal uphill running. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-6.
- (2019). Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- (2018). Validation of a Modified Triage Scale in a Norwegian Pediatric Emergency Department. International Journal of Pediatrics.
- (2016). En fire år gammel jente med diaré, kraftsvikt og mutisme. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1458-1460.
- (2019). Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- (2018). Symptoms of vocal cord paresis among children born extremely premature with- or without a PDA ligation. .