- (2023). Validation of a modified South African triage scale in a high-resource setting: a retrospective cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine.
- (2023). Use of inhaled ipratropium bromide to improve exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction cannot be recommended. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 9 pages.
- (2022). Reliability of translaryngeal airway resistance measurements during maximal exercise. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2022). Left vocal cord paralysis, lung function and exercise capacity in young adults born extremely preterm with a history of neonatal patent ductus arteriosus surgery—A national cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 13 pages.
- (2022). Innføring av barneovervåkningsenhet ved en stor barne og ungdomsklinikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 11 pages.
- (2021). Vascular endothelial function assessed by flow-mediated vasodilatation in young adults born very preterm or with extremely low birthweight: A regional cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-13.
- (2021). Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2020). Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- (2020). Pust opp Stolzen. Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- (2020). Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- (2020). Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography to study airflow after nebulized saline in bronchiolitis. Pediatric Pulmonology.
- (2020). Changes in pulmonary function and feasibility of portable continuous laryngoscopy during maximal uphill running. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-6.
- (2019). Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- (2018). Validation of a Modified Triage Scale in a Norwegian Pediatric Emergency Department. International Journal of Pediatrics.
- (2016). En fire år gammel jente med diaré, kraftsvikt og mutisme. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1458-1460.
- (2019). Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- (2018). Symptoms of vocal cord paresis among children born extremely premature with- or without a PDA ligation. .
- (2020). Prevalence and consequences of left vocal cord paralysis in young adults born extremely premature with a history of neonatal patent ductus arteriosus surgery.