- 2020. Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- 2020. Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2020. Pust opp Stolzen. Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- 2020. Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- 2020. Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography to study airflow after nebulized saline in bronchiolitis. Pediatric Pulmonology.
- 2020. Changes in pulmonary function and feasibility of portable continuous laryngoscopy during maximal uphill running. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-6.
- 2019. Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- 2018. Validation of a Modified Triage Scale in a Norwegian Pediatric Emergency Department. International Journal of Pediatrics.
- 2016. En fire år gammel jente med diaré, kraftsvikt og mutisme. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1458-1460.
- 2019. Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- 2018. Symptoms of vocal cord paresis among children born extremely premature with- or without a PDA ligation. .