- 2019. Quantitative PCR Measurement of miR-371a-3p and miR-372-p Is Influenced by Hemolysis. Frontiers in Genetics. 1-9.
- 2018. A four-microRNA classifier as a novel prognostic marker for tumor recurrence in stage II colon cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2017. Identification of a sixteen-microRNA signature as prognostic biomarker for stage II and III colon cancer. OncoTarget. 87837-87847.
- 2016. LGR5 and CD133 as prognostic and predictive markers for fluoropyrimidine-based adjuvant chemotherapy in colorectal cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1425-1433.
- 2015. Nuclear maspin expression as a predictive marker for fluorouracil treatment response in colon cancer. Acta Oncologica. 470-479.
- 2015. CXCR4, CXCL12 and the relative CXCL12-CXCR4 expression as prognostic factors in colon cancer. Tumour Biology. 1-12.
- 2012. Expression of cyclin D1a and D1b as predictive factors for treatment response in colorectal cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 1684-1691.
- 2012. Expression of DSG1 and DSC1 are prognostic markers in anal carcinoma patients. British Journal of Cancer. 756-762.
- 2011. MicroRNA-15b is induced with E2F-controlled genes in HPV-related cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 1719-1725.
- 2008. Gene expression reveals two distinct groups of anal carcinomas with clinical implications. British Journal of Cancer. 1264-1273.
- 2012. Molecular markers of anal cancer and colorectal cancer. A study of microRNAs, desmosomal cadherins and cyclin D1 isoforms.