- 2019. Parents' reflections on choice of neighbourhood and their transformative potential for future conceptualisations of the nation. Population, Space and Place.
- 2019. Investigating everyday acts of contributing as ‘admission tickets’ to belong to the nation in Norway. Nations and Nationalism. 1238-1258.
- 2018. Interrogating boundaries of the everyday nation through first impressions: experiences of young people in Norway. Social & Cultural Geography.
- 2018. Children’s rights, participatory research and the co-construction of national belonging. Human Rights Education Review (HRER). 25-45.
- 2018. 'All people living in Norway could become Norwegian': How ordinary people blur the boundaries of nationhood. Ethnicities. 1-20.
- 2017. Negotiating the Nation: Implications of Ethnic and Religious Diversity for National Identity. 2017. 2017. .
- 2016. Norskhet i flertall. 14. 14. .
- 2017. Hva er norskhet? VG : Verdens gang.