- 2022. Patient-reported needs predict perceived psychosocial disability and quality of life beyond symptom severity in schizophrenia. Disability and Rehabilitation. 1-9. doi: 10.1080/09638288.2022.2040610
- 2022. A call for nurses and interdisciplinary collaborators to urgently respond to the health and well-being needs of refugees across the world. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 78: 52-61. doi: 10.1111/jan.15134
- 2021. Understanding helpful psychological help to displaced populations. Research evidence and recommendations.
- 2021. Psychological resilience among refugees in Greece: Implications of being a peer refugee helper.
- 2020. Evaluation of the pilot-project “Intervention for mental health care of asylum seekers and refugees in Attica and Thessaloniki” - 2018 and 2019. Institutt for helse-, sosial- og velferdsfag. Senter for psykisk helse og rus, Drammen. 40 pages.
- (2022). Patient-reported needs predict perceived psychosocial disability and quality of life beyond symptom severity in schizophrenia. Disability and Rehabilitation. 1-9.
- (2022). A call for nurses and interdisciplinary collaborators to urgently respond to the health and well-being needs of refugees across the world. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 52-61.
- (2015). "I do not Allow Myself to be Harmed, it is a Luxury; I have two Children who Need Me": Remarks for Planning an Experiential Research Methodology in Women who have Undergone Mastectomy due to Breast Cancer. Italian Sociological Review. 1-20.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2022). Taking care of ourselves in difficult times.
- (2022). Taking care of one another in times of emergency; psychosocial interventions and tools promoting mental health.
- (2022). Peer-led psychological interventions among refugee populations; Problem Management Plus (PM+) experiences and implementation.
- (2021). Understanding mental health in Afghan asylum-seeker population living in camp settings in Greece; initial qualitative data presented.
- (2021). Internationally Displaced People in Greece and psychosocial care in a resillience based approach: Framework and Experience. .
- (2019). Developing pathways and culturally sensitive mental health care in Greece: Good practices and first evidence from the field. .
- (2016). Need assessment for Individuals with severe mental illness at Community Mental Health Units in Greece; presence and severity of needs.
Popular scientific article
- (2020). Establishment of the WAPR Migration Mental Health Taskforce. World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation Bulletin. 24-27.