I am focusing on design and implementation of programming languages, domain-specific languages, language workbenches (mainly, Eclipse Xtext and JetBrains MPS), projectional (structured) editors, and developer tools.
- (2020). A New Life for Legacy Language Definition Approaches? CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 75-84.
- (2021). Implementing an IDE for "tiny" Event-B with JetBrains Metaprogramming System MPS.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2021). Vision: the next 700 language workbenches. 6 pages.
- (2021). Towards a Spreadsheet-Based Language Workbench. 2 pages.
- (2020). Specifying software languages: grammars, projectional editors and unconventional approaches.
- (2020). Manipulating GUI structures declaratively. 7 pages.
- (2020). Example-driven software language engineering. 7 pages.
- (2020). Enabling language engineering for the masses. 1 pages.
- (2021). Multi-way dataflow specifications in graphical user interfaces.
- (2021). An Ecosystem Architecture for the Magnolia Programming Language.
- (2021). Teaching MPS: Experiences from Industry and Academia. 293-313. In:
- (2021). Domain-Specific Languages in Practice with JetBrains MPS. Springer Publishing Company.