Head Engineer, Lab manager (PhD)
- Phone+47 55 58 60 43
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). The Pah-R261Q mouse reveals oxidative stress associated with amyloid-like hepatic aggregation of mutant phenylalanine hydroxylase. Nature Communications. 15 pages.
- (2019). Phenylalanine hydroxylase variants interact with the co-chaperone DNAJC12. Human Mutation. 483-494.
- (2018). Tetrahydrobiopterin treatment reduces brain L-Phe but only partially improves serotonin in hyperphenylalaninemic ENU1/2 mice. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). 709-718.
- (2018). Stabilization of Human Tyrosine Hydroxylase in Maltodextrin Nanoparticles for Delivery to Neuronal Cells and Tissue. Bioconjugate chemistry. 493-502.
- (2018). Blood phenylalanine reduction corrects CNS dopamine and serotonin deficiencies and partially improves behavioral performance in adult phenylketonuric mice. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 6-20.
- (2017). Phosphorylation at serine 31 targets tyrosine hydroxylase to vesicles for transport along microtubules. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 14092-14107.
- (2015). Discovery of compounds that protect tyrosine hydroxylase activity through different mechanisms. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 1078-1089.
- (2015). Brain catecholamine depletion and motor impairment in a Th knock-in mouse with type B tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency. Brain. 2948-2963.
- (2013). Avidity of onconeural antibodies is of clinical relevance. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1393-1396.
- (2012). The peripheral binding of 14-3-3gamma to membranes involves isoform-specific histidine residues. PLOS ONE.
- (2012). The mechanism of BH4-responsive hyperphenylalaninemia-as it Occurs in the ENU1/2 genetic mouse model. Human Mutation. 1464-1473.
- (2012). HAMLET forms annular oligomers when deposited with phoshpolipid monolayers. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 90-102.
- (2010). Phenylalanine hydroxylase expression in primary rat hepatocytes is modulated by oxygen concentration. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 279-281.
- (2010). Effect of pharmacological chaperones on brain tyrosine hydroxylase and tryptophan hydroxylase 2. Journal of Neurochemistry. 853-863.
- (2009). Three-way interaction between 14-3-3 proteins, the N-terminal region of tyrosine hydroxylase and negatively charged membranes. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 32758-32769.
- (2008). Identification of pharmacological chaperones as potential therapeutic agents to treat phenylketonuria. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2858-2867.
- (2008). Anabolic function of phenylalanine hydroxylase in Caenorhabditis elegans. The FASEB Journal.
- (2008). Activation and stabilization of human tryptophan hydroxylase 2 by phosphorylation and 14-3-3 binding. Biochemical Journal. 195-204.
- (2006). Dual regulation of translation initiation and peptide chain elongation during BDNF-induced LTP in vivo: evidence for compartment-specific translation control. Journal of Neurochemistry. 1328-1337.
- (2006). Binding of the viral immunogenic octapeptide VSV8 to native glucose-regulated protein Grp94 (gp96) and its inhibition by the physiological ligands ATP and Ca2+. The FEBS Journal. 513-522.
- (2002). Colocalization of Ca2+ATPase and GRP94 with p58 and the effects of thapsigargin on protein recycling suggest the participation of the pre-Golgi intermediate compartment in intracellular Ca2+ storage. European Journal of Cell Biology. 469-524.
- (2000). The p58-positive pre-Golgi intermediates consist of distinct subpopulations of particles that show differential binding of COPI and COPII coats and contain vacuolar H+ - ATPase. Journal of Cell Science. 3623-3638.
- (1998). Retrograde transport from the pre-Golgi intermediate compartment and the Golgi complex is affected by the vacuolar H -ATPase inhibitor bafilomycin. Molecular Biology of the Cell. 3561-3578.
- (1998). The pre-Golgi intermediate compartment and protein recycling at the ER-Golgi boundary: Studies of p58-binding ligands and the effect of transport inhibitors.
- (1997). Protein transport between the rough endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus: role of the intermediate compartment.
- (1997). Identification of protein ligands that bind to p58 in the early secretory pathway.
- (2001). Structural and Functional Organisation of the Pre-Golgi Intermediate Compartment. -.
- (2010). PHARMACOLOGICAL CHAPERONES FOR THE AROMATIC AMINO ACID HYDROXYLASES. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). S163-S163.
- (2016). Erratum: Discovery of compounds that protect tyrosine hydroxylase activity through different mechanisms (Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics (2015) 1854:9 (1078-1089) DOI: 10.1016/j.bbapap.2015.04.030). Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 317.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)