- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Gene-methylation interactions: Discovering region-wise DNA methylation levels that modify SNP-associated disease risk. Clinical Epigenetics. 18 pages.
- 2020. Design efficiency in genetic association studies. Statistics in Medicine. 1292-1310.
- 2020. Acute exacerbations of COPD and risk of lung cancer in COPD patients with and without a history of asthma. European Clinical Respiratory Journal. 1-9.
- 2019. Haplin power analysis: a software module for power and sample size calculations in genetic association analyses of family triads and unrelated controls. BMC Bioinformatics. 11 pages.
- 2019. Comparison of two lung cancer screening scores among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A community study. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 114-119.
- 2019. A genome-wide scan of cleft lip triads identifies parent-of-origin interaction effects between ANK3 and maternal smoking, and between ARHGEF10 and alcohol consumption. F1000 Research. 28 pages.
- 2018. Analysis of parent-of-origin effects on the X chromosome in asian and european orofacial cleft triads identifies associations with DMD, FGF13, EGFL6, and additional loci at Xp22.2. Frontiers in Genetics. 17 pages.
- 2018. A genome-wide search for gene-environment effects in isolated cleft lip with or without cleft palate triads points to an interaction between maternal periconceptional vitamin use and variants in ESRRG. Frontiers in Genetics. 16 pages.
- 2017. Randomised comparison of needle aspiration and chest tube drainage in spontaneous pneumothorax. European Respiratory Journal. 1-9.
- 2017. Parent-of-origin-environment interactions in case-parent triads with or without independent controls. Annals of Human Genetics. 60-73.
- 2017. Incidence of non-pulmonary cancer and lung cancer by amount of emphysema and airway wall thickness: A community-based cohort. European Respiratory Journal. 1-8.
- 2017. Genome-wide analysis of parent-of-origin interaction effects with environmental exposure (PoOxE): An application to European and Asian cleft palate trios. PLOS ONE. 19 pages.
- 2017. A new approach to chromosome-wide analysis of X-linked markers identifies new associations in Asian and European case-parent triads of orofacial clefts. PLOS ONE. 23 pages.
- 2017. A Population-Based Study of Effects of Genetic Loci on Orofacial Clefts. Journal of Dental Research. 1322-1329.
- 2015. The relationship of educational attainment with pulmonary emphysema and airway wall thickness. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 813-820.
- 2015. Pneumothorax size measurements on digital chest radiographs: Intra- and inter- rater reliability. European Journal of Radiology. 2038-2043.
- 2014. Improving the error rates of the Begg and Mazumdar test for publication bias in fixed effects meta-analysis. BMC Medical Research Methodology.