- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Frontline leadership for implementing clinical guidelines in Norwegian mental health services: a qualitative study. Journal of Health Organisation and Management.
- (2021). The Effect of Intensive Implementation Support on Fidelity for Four Evidence‑Based Psychosis Treatments: A Cluster Randomized Trial. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. 909-920.
- (2020). Defining when specialised mental health care is needed: A focus group study. British Journal of General Practice Open. 1-10.
- (2019). Measuring implementation: development of the implementation process assessment tool (IPAT). BMC Health Services Research. 1-12.
- (2017). Quality indicators for the referral process from primary to specialised mental health care: an explorative study in accordance with the RAND appropriateness method. BMC Health Services Research. 1-13.
- (2017). Organiseringa av 22 pasientforløp i Helse Vest : norsk helsepersonell opplever den systematiske oppfølginga av pasientforløpa og samarbeidet med primærhelsetjenesta som dårlegare enn andre organiseringsområde [The organization of 22 care pathways in the Western Norway Regional Health Authority : Norwegian health care personnel find the systematic follow-up of care pathways and the collaboration with the primary health service to be poorer than other organizational areas]. Sykepleien Forskning. 1-13.
- (2017). Continuity of care as experienced by mental health service users - A qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2016). Typologies in GPs' referral practice. BMC Family Practice. 8 pages.
- (2016). Psychometric properties of the Norwegian version of the Care Process Self-Evaluation Tool. Journal of Interprofessional Care. 804-811.
- (2015). Life on a waiting list: How do people experience and cope with delayed access to a community mental health center? Scandinavian Psychologist. 16 pages.
- (2015). Development and testing of an instrument in Western Norway to measure the quality of referral information from primary care to specialised mental health care. International Journal of Care Coordination. 35-47.
- (2013). The consultants' role in the referring process with general practitioners: partners or adjudicators? a qualitative study. BMC Family Practice. 9 pages.
- (2013). Recommended content of referral letters from general practitioners to specialised mental health care: a qualitative multi-perspective study. BMC Health Services Research. 7 pages.
- (2013). Betre kvalitet med behandlingsliner. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 62-64.
- (2012). Limitations in referral and discharge letters within Mental Health Care. Tidsskrift for psykisk helsearbeid. 218-225.
- (2012). General practitioners’ reflections on referring: An asymmetric or non-dialogical process? Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 241-246.
- (2011). The Western Norway mental health interface study: a controlled intervention trial on referral letters between Primary Care and Specialist Mental Health Care. BMC Psychiatry.
Reader opinion piece
- (2018). Kunsten å henvise. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3 pages.
- (2017). Vi trenger en ny type henvisninger. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 607-607.
- (2020). Bør fastleger veilede DPS-spesialister? Dagens medisin.
- (2016). Bridging the Gap between Primary Care and Specialized Mental Health Care. A mixed method study of the quality of referral information and the referral letters’ potential impact on quality of care.
- (2017). Erratum to: Typologies in GPs' referral practice. BMC Family Practice.
Website (informational material)
- (2021). Protocol: Context influences on implementation of three patient safety practices – a scoping review.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2011). Internkontroll - noe vi har eller noe vi gjør? Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift. 17-17.