- 2021. The effect of photoperiod manipulation on Atlantic salmon growth, smoltification and sexual maturation: A case study of a commercial RAS. Aquaculture Research.
- 2020. Differential regulation of the expression of the two thyrotropin beta subunit paralogs by salmon pituitary cells in vitro. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-17.
- 2015. The prevalence of vertebral deformities is increased with higher egg incubation temperatures and triploidy in Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 75-89.
- 2014. The effect of ploidy and incubation temperature on survival and the prevalence of aplasia of the septum transversum in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 189-200.
- 2014. Hybrid salmonids: Ploidy effect on skeletal meristic characteristics and sea lice infection susceptibility. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. 746-752.
Academic literature review
- 2021. Photoperiodic regulation of pituitary thyroid-stimulating hormone and brain deiodinase in Atlantic salmon. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 1-8.