Mitchell Stewart Fleming
- Phone+47 483 94 811
- Visitor AddressThormøhlens gate 53 A/B5006 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2023). Interaction of temperature and feed ration on male postsmolt maturation of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Aquaculture.
- (2022). Mapping the pattern of essential neuroendocrine cells related to puberty and VA opsin expression provides further insight in the photoreceptive regulation of the BPG axis in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Brain, Behavior and Evolution. 32-43.
- (2021). The effect of photoperiod manipulation on Atlantic salmon growth, smoltification and sexual maturation: A case study of a commercial RAS. Aquaculture Research. 2593-2608.
- (2020). Differential regulation of the expression of the two thyrotropin beta subunit paralogs by salmon pituitary cells in vitro. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-17.
- (2015). The prevalence of vertebral deformities is increased with higher egg incubation temperatures and triploidy in Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 75-89.
- (2014). The effect of ploidy and incubation temperature on survival and the prevalence of aplasia of the septum transversum in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 189-200.
- (2014). Hybrid salmonids: Ploidy effect on skeletal meristic characteristics and sea lice infection susceptibility. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. 746-752.
- (2021). Effect of water temperature and photoperiod on brain and pituitary maturation hormones during freshwater production stage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.).
Academic literature review
- (2021). Photoperiodic regulation of pituitary thyroid-stimulating hormone and brain deiodinase in Atlantic salmon. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 1-8.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)