- (2021). The effect of photoperiod manipulation on Atlantic salmon growth, smoltification and sexual maturation: A case study of a commercial RAS. Aquaculture Research. 2593-2608.
- (2020). Differential regulation of the expression of the two thyrotropin beta subunit paralogs by salmon pituitary cells in vitro. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-17.
- (2015). The prevalence of vertebral deformities is increased with higher egg incubation temperatures and triploidy in Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 75-89.
- (2014). The effect of ploidy and incubation temperature on survival and the prevalence of aplasia of the septum transversum in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases. 189-200.
- (2014). Hybrid salmonids: Ploidy effect on skeletal meristic characteristics and sea lice infection susceptibility. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. 746-752.
- (2021). Effect of water temperature and photoperiod on brain and pituitary maturation hormones during freshwater production stage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.).
Academic literature review
- (2021). Photoperiodic regulation of pituitary thyroid-stimulating hormone and brain deiodinase in Atlantic salmon. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 1-8.