- 2019. Printability and critical insight into polymer properties during direct- extrusion based 3D printing of medical grade polylactide and copolyesters. Biomacromolecules.
- 2019. Nondegradative additive manufacturing of medical grade copolyesters of high molecular weight and with varied elastic response. Journal of Applied Polymer Science.
- 2019. Evaluation of Apical Dimension, Canal Taper and Maintenance of Root Canal Morphology Using XP-endo Shaper. Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. 136-144.
- 2019. 3D printable Polycaprolactone-gelatin blends characterized for in vitro osteogenic potency. Reactive & functional polymers.
- 2019. 3D and Porous RGDC‐Functionalized Polyester‐Based Scaffolds as a Niche to Induce Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow Stem Cells. Macromolecular Bioscience.
- 2018. Delivery of VEGFA in bone marrow stromal cells seeded in copolymer scaffold enhances angiogenesis, but is inadequate for osteogenesis as compared with the dual delivery of VEGFA and BMP2 in a subcutaneous mouse model. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-13.
- 2018. Coating 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Promotes Growth and Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomacromolecules. 4307-4319.
- 2018. Cell therapy induced regeneration of severely atrophied mandibular bone in a clinical trial. . Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-15.
- 2017. Role of Hyperplasia of Gingival Lymphatics in Periodontal Inflammation. Journal of Dental Research. 467-476.
- 2017. A copolymer scaffold functionalized with nanodiamond particles enhances osteogenic metabolic activity and bone regeneration. Macromolecular Bioscience. 1-11.
- 2016. Surfactant tuning of hydrophilicity of porous degradable copolymer scaffolds promotes cellular proliferation and enhances bone formation. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 2049-2059.
- 2015. Reinforced degradable biocomposite by homogenously distributed functionalized nanodiamond particles. Macromolecular materials and engineering (Print). 436-447.
- 2015. Cell seeding density is a critical determinant for copolymer scaffolds-induced bone regeneration. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 3649-3658.
- 2017. Surface hydrophilicity: a key factor i loping bone tissue engineering constructs .
- 2018. Adipose-Derived Stem Cells for Bone Tissue Engineering.
Academic literature review
- 2019. The bone regeneration capacity of 3D-printed templates in calvarial defect models: A systematic review and meta-analysis. 1-23.