- (2018). The exostosin family of glycosyltransferases: mRNA expression profiles and heparan sulphate structure in human breast carcinoma cell lines. Bioscience Reports. 1-12.
- (2015). Reduced expression of EXTL2, a member of the exostosin (EXT) family of glycosyltransferases, in human embryonic kidney 293 cells results in longer heparan sulfate chains. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 13168-13177.
- (2009). Mutation in the heparan sulfate biosynthesis enzyme EXT1 influences growth factor signaling and fibroblast interactions with the extracellular matrix. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 34935-34943.
- (2007). Contribution of EXT1, EXT2, and EXTL3 to heparan sulfate chain elongation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 32802-32810.
- (2002). Cholinergic activation of glucose transport in bovine chromaffin cells involves calmodulin and protein kinase C-zeta signaling. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 117-126.
- (2001). Acetylcholine-induced activation of glucose transport in chromaffin cells: possible signaling pathways.
- (1993). Virkninger av insulin og IGF-I i kromaffine celler; Et modellsystem for perifere nerver.