- Phone+47 55 58 23 31
- Visitor AddressSydnesplassen 7HF-bygget5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2023). Multiple perspectives of stakeholders towards young learners’ language assessment in an international school in Malaysia . Language Teaching Research. 1-28.
- (2023). Multilingual children’s imaginative worlds and their language use: A chronotopic analysis. International Journal of Bilingualism. 1-16.
- (2023). Family language policy in retrospect: Narratives of success and failure in an Indian–Iranian transnational family. Language Policy.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Exploring the influence of family language policies in developing teenagers’ identification of their multilingualism in Norway
The research project investigates the influence of family language policies on Norwegian secondary school students’ identification of multilingualism and their experiences in and willingness of learning foreign languages namely English as their second (L2) and French/German as their optional third language (L3). It aims to find out how the learners’ tendency or unwillingness to learning the L3 is influenced by the family language policies including the parents' language beliefs and ideologies as well as their language practices in Norwegian families with and without immigration backgrounds.