Involved in teaching of bachelor students in human nutrition
Co-supervising master students
- 2021. Role of the Neutral Amino Acid Transporter Slc7a10 in Adipocyte Lipid Storage, Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes.
- 2021. Role of the Neutral Amino Acid Transporter Slc7a10 in Adipocyte Lipid Storage, Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes. 680-695.
- 2021. Plasma 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) and methylmalonic acid (MMA) are markers of hepatic mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in male Wistar rats. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 10 pages.
- 2020. 3-hydroxyisobutyrate, a strong marker of insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes and obesity that modulates white and brown adipocyte metabolism. Diabetes. 1903-1916.
- 2020. Low 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) and high methylmalonic acid (MMA) levels in plasma reflect increased hepatic fatty acid oxidation.
- 2019. Circulating 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) as a clinical marker of prediabetes and T2D in patients with obesity.
- 2019. A novel amino acid transporter modulating insulin resistance via adipocytes .
- 2018. Amino acid metabolism in adipocytes.
- 2019. Inhibition of serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid accumulation through altered BCAA catabolism in adipocytes.
- 2019. Adipocyte amino acid metabolism in obesity-related metabolic diseases .
Board member in Research School in Clinical Medicine