- (2022). The affective component of learning in simulation-based education – facilitators’ strategies to establish psychological safety and accommodate nursing students’ emotions. BMC Nursing.
- (2022). An Abrupt Transition to Digital Teaching—Norwegian Medical Students and Their Experiences of Learning Output during the Initial Phase of the COVID-19 Lockdown. Healthcare.
- (2021). Threshold concepts in group-based mentoring and implications for faculty development: A qualitative analysis. Medical Teacher. 879-883.
- (2007). Use, updating and intergration of ICT in higher education: Linking prupose, people and pedagogy. Higher Education. 417-433.
- (2004). Doktorgraden som karrierevei i de pedagogiske fag. Rapport fra en etterundersøkelse i 2003 blant registrerte doktorgradskandidater i pedagogikk/spesialpedagogikk våren 1990 ved universitetene i Oslo og Trondheim. rapport nr. 5, 2004. rapport nr. 5, 2004. .
- (2019). Meritteringsordning for fremragende undervisere - hva har vi erfart og hvor er vi. Paneldebatt.
- (2019). Educating future educators: Designing and implementing elective courses in health professions education.
- (2020). Group mentoring of medical students in Canada and Norway - influence of mentors' age and gender.
- (2020). Group mentoring for undergraduate medical students - What factors decide mentors' satisfaction?
- (2019). The role model of medical educators. .
- (2019). The Dual Development of Professional Identity as Physician and Mentors.
- (2018). Video i mentorgruppe: Medisinsk pedagogikk på tre nivåer.
- (2018). Mentors for medical students in Canada and Norway need training and pedagogical support.
- (2010). Changes in Conception of Bedside Teaching – Two Examples of Workplace Learning.
- (2019). Is writing assignments an effective faculty development strategy? .
Academic literature review
- (2020). Group mentorship for undergraduate medical students—a systematic review. Perspectives on Medical Education (PME). 1-9.