- 2019. It's been a hard day's night: A diary study on hardiness and reduced sleep quality among naval sailors. Personality and Individual Differences.
- 2019. Daily sleep quality and naval work performance: the role of leadership . International Maritime Health. 202-209.
- 2018. Sleep deprivation and hallucinations. A qualitative study of military personnel. Military Psychology. 430-436.
- 2018. How changing admission practices affect sociodemographics, satisfaction, personality, gender, and dropout of students in the professional psychologist study program in Norway : . Scandinavian Psychologist. 1-17.
- 2018. A Brief Report on a Reduced Preference for Passive-Avoidant Leadership After a Restless Night. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-5.
- 2017. The effect of hardiness on symptoms of insomnia during a naval mission. International Maritime Health. 147-152.
- 2019. Sleep and naval performance. The impact of personality and leadership.
- 2019. The challenge of keeping it off, a descriptive systematic review of high-quality, follow-up studies of obesity treatments. .
Academic literature review
- 2019. The challenge of keeping it off, a descriptive systematic review of high-quality, follow-up studies of obesity treatments. . 1-15.