- 2019. Trends of intense cyclone activity in the Arctic from reanalyses data and regional climate models (Arctic-CORDEX). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES).
- 2018. Cyclone Activity in the Arctic From an Ensemble of Regional Climate Models (Arctic CORDEX). Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. 2537-2554.
- 2018. Climate response to aerosol geoengineering: a multi-method comparison. Journal of Climate. 6319-6340.
- 2012. Modelling the effect of ocean waves on the atmospheric and ocean boundary layers. Energy Procedia. 166-175.
- 2012. Impact of different initial conditions on the growth of polar lows: idealised baroclinic channel simulations. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. 1297-1307.
- 2011. Observation and modelling of gap flow and wake formation on Svalbard. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. 1731-1738.
- 2011. Impacts of the ice-cover and sea-surface temperature on a polar low over the Nordic seas: a numerical case study. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. 1716-1730.
- 2019. Climate in Svalbard 2100 - a knowledge base for climate adaptation. 2387-3027. 2387-3027. .
- 2019. Climate in Svalbard 2100 . 1/2019. 1/2019. .
- 2017. Initialized experiments for seasonal climate prediction at high latitudes.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2009. Baroclinicity and surface fronts near the ice-edge: investigation with an ideal baroclinic channel.
- 2017. Exploring the Potential and Side-effects of Aerosol-based Geoengineering.
- 2017. An introduction to aerosol injection climate engineering.
- 2016. Simulated transition from RCP8.5 to RCP4.5 through three different Radiation Management techniques.
- 2013. Investigating the life cycle of a polar low with the Coupled-Ocean-Atmosphere-Wave-Sediment Transport modeling system - preliminary results.
- 2013. Investigating the life cycle of a polar low with the Coupled-Ocean-Atmosphere-Wave-Sediment Transport modeling system.
- 2012. Modelling the effect of ocean waves on the atmospheric and ocean boundary layers.
- 2010. How dependent are polar lows on the surface conditions? A case study using WRF.
- 2009. Sensitivity of mesoscale weather systems near the ice-edge to surface Conditions: Investigation using WRF.
- 2008. A modelling study of the baroclinicity and surface fronts near the ice-edge.
- 2011. Severe mesoscale weather events over the Nordic Seas: Numerical modelling and sesitivity experiments.
- 2017. Impacts of radiation management techniques on the North Atlantic Oscillation.
- 2017. Exploring the potential and side effects of radiation management climate engineering.
- 2012. Modelling wave—boundary layer interaction for wind power applications.
- 2010. Sensitivity of polar lows to surface conditions: A case study.