- (2021). An automated approach for fringe frequency estimation and removal in infrared spectroscopy and hyperspectral imaging of biological samples. Journal of Biophotonics. 18 pages.
- (2020). Chemical variations in Quercus pollen as a tool for taxonomic identification: Implications for long‐term ecological and biogeographical research . Journal of Biogeography. 1-12.
- (2019). Chemical variations in Quercus pollen and implications for palaeoecological research.
- (2022). Fringe EMSC - An automated approach for fringe removal in infrared spectroscopy and hyperspectral imaging of biological samples.
- (2019). Vibrational spectroscopy of pollen as a tool for reconstructing solar-ultraviolet irradiance.
- (2018). Towards chemical identification of Quaternary pollen grains: drivers of chemical variation in fresh and degraded Quercuss spp. and Eucalyptus spp.
- (2017). New technical and methodological developments in pollen identification for understanding past global changes.