- 2020. Chemical variations in Quercus pollen as a tool for taxonomic identification: Implications for long‐term ecological and biogeographical research . Journal of Biogeography. 1-12.
- 2019. Chemical variations in Quercus pollen and implications for palaeoecological research.
- 2019. Vibrational spectroscopy of pollen as a tool for reconstructing solar-ultraviolet irradiance.
- 2018. Towards chemical identification of Quaternary pollen grains: drivers of chemical variation in fresh and degraded Quercuss spp. and Eucalyptus spp.
- 2017. New technical and methodological developments in pollen identification for understanding past global changes.