- 2019. Dying from the lesser of three evils: facilitation and non-consumptive effects emerge in a model with multiple predators. Oikos. 1-11. doi: 10.1111/oik.05631
- 2017. Avoiding pitfalls in interdisciplinary education. Climate Research (CR). 74: 121-129. doi: 10.3354/cr01491
- 2016. Trends in marine climate change research in the Nordic region since the first IPCC report. Climatic Change. 134: 147-161. doi: 10.1007/s10584-015-1536-6
- 2015. What are the major global threats and impacts in marine environments? Investigating the contours of a shared perception among marine scientists from the bottom-up. Marine Policy. 60: 197-201. doi: 10.1016/j.marpol.2015.06.007
- 2015. Effects of temperature and food availability on larval cod survival: A model for behaviour in vertical gradients. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 529: 199-212. doi: 10.3354/meps11326
Reports and theses
- 2019. Adaptive Behaviour along Environmental Gradients in Larval Cod. An Optimality Modelling Approach. Universitetet i Bergen.