- 2017. Assessing causal effects of early life course factors on early childhood caries in 5-year-old Ugandan children using Direct acyclic graphs (DAGs): A prospåective cohort study. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology. 45: 512-521. doi: 10.1111/cdoe.12314
- 2016. Caretaker's caries experience and its association with early childhood caries and children's oral Health related quality of life: a prospective two generation study. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 74: 605-612. doi: 10.1080/00016357.2016.1225981
- 2016. Effects of an exclusive breastfeeding intervention for six months on growth patterns of 4-5 year old children in Uganda: The cluster-randomised PROMISE EBF trial. BMC Public Health. 16. 9 pages. doi: 10.1186/s12889-016-3234-3
- 2015. Effect of breastfeeding promotion on early childhood caries and breastfeeding duration among 5 year old children in Eastern Uganda: A cluster randomized trial. PLoS ONE. 10:e0125352. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0125352
- 2014. Impact of low birthweight on early childhood caries in 6-36 months old infants in Uganda: A cross-sectional study. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 72: 312-320. doi: 10.3109/00016357.2014.880189
Reports and theses
- 2016. Early life course factors, early childhood caries and oral health related quality of life among five-year-olds – a prospective and intergenerational study from Eastern Uganda. University of Bergen.