- (2022). Reduced α-galactosidase A activity in zebrafish (Danio rerio) mirrors distinct features of Fabry nephropathy phenotype. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism Reports. 1-11.
- (2021). Validating timing of salmon smolt runs obtained by telemetry studies. Fisheries Management and Ecology. 428-436.
- (2021). Sulfate homeostasis in Atlantic salmon is associated with differential regulation of salmonid-specific paralogs in gill and kidney. Physiological Reports. 1-21.
- (2021). Reintroduction of dj-1 in müller cells inhibits retinal degeneration in the dj-1 deficient retina. Antioxidants. 18 pages.
- (2021). Effects of chronic exposure to the water-soluble fraction of crude oil and in situ burn residue of oil on egg-bearing Northern shrimp (Pandalus borealis). Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 1-11.
- (2020). Expression and localization of the aryl hydrocarbon receptors and cytochrome P450 1A during early development of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology. 10 pages.
- (2018). Astroglial DJ-1 over-expression up-regulates proteins involved in redox regulation and is neuroprotective in vivo. Redox Biology. 237-247.
- (2016). Axitinib blocks Wnt/β-catenin signaling and directs asymmetric cell division in cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 9339-9344.
- (2012). Zebrafish enhancer trap line showing maternal and neural expression of kctd15a. Development, Growth and Differentiation. 241-252.
- (2011). Zebrafish transgenic lines co-expressing a hybrid Gal4 activator and eGFP in tissue-restricted patterns. Gene Expression Patterns. 517-524.
- (2019). INFLUENCE OF WATER TEMPERATURE AND FEEDING REGIME ON THE INCIDENCE OF EARLY SEXUAL MATURATION IN ATLANTIC SALMON (Salmo salar L.) POSTSMOLTS DURING THE FRESHWATER STAGE.
- (2012). Transgenic and mutant analysis of genes associated with zebrafish eye development.
- (2019). The effect of temperature on stress disturbance and skin barrier functions in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L. ) post- smolts.
- (2019). How Does Temperature Affect Primary Barrier Functions in Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar L.) Post-Smolts?