- 2020. Expression and localization of the aryl hydrocarbon receptors and cytochrome P450 1A during early development of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology. 10 pages.
- 2018. Astroglial DJ-1 over-expression up-regulates proteins involved in redox regulation and is neuroprotective in vivo. Redox Biology. 237-247.
- 2016. Axitinib blocks Wnt/β-catenin signaling and directs asymmetric cell division in cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 9339-9344.
- 2012. Zebrafish enhancer trap line showing maternal and neural expression of kctd15a. Development, Growth and Differentiation. 241-252.
- 2011. Zebrafish transgenic lines co-expressing a hybrid Gal4 activator and eGFP in tissue-restricted patterns. Gene Expression Patterns. 517-524.
- 2019. INFLUENCE OF WATER TEMPERATURE AND FEEDING REGIME ON THE INCIDENCE OF EARLY SEXUAL MATURATION IN ATLANTIC SALMON (Salmo salar L.) POSTSMOLTS DURING THE FRESHWATER STAGE.
- 2012. Transgenic and mutant analysis of genes associated with zebrafish eye development.
- 2019. The effect of temperature on stress disturbance and skin barrier functions in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L. ) post- smolts.
- 2019. How Does Temperature Affect Primary Barrier Functions in Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar L.) Post-Smolts?