Nicolaas Dingeman Eland
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. How do physiotherapists understand and interpret the ‘Pain Attitudes and Beliefs scale’? A cognitive interview study. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. 1-15.
- 2019. Discriminative validity of the pain attitudes and beliefs scale for physical therapists. Physical Therapy. 339-353.
- 2017. The pain attitudes and beliefs scale for physiotherapists: dimensionality and internal consistency of the Norwegian version. Physiotherapy Research International. 11-19.
- 2016. Rasch analysis resulted in an improved Norwegian version of the Pain Attitudes and Beliefs Scale (PABS). Scandinavian Journal of Pain. 98-108.
- 2017. The discriminative validity of the Pain Attitudes and Beliefs Scale (PABS).
- 2016. The Pain Attitudes and Beliefs Scale (PABS). Examination of construct validity using classical test and item response theory.