- 2019. The effect of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids on the production of cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase metabolites by human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Nutrients. 11:966: 1-18. doi: 10.3390/nu11050966
- 2010. Phenylalanine hydroxylase expression in primary rat hepatocytes is modulated by oxygen concentration. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 101: 279-281. doi: 10.1016/j.ymgme.2010.06.013
- 2009. Mural cell associated VEGF is required for organotypic vessel formation. PLOS ONE. 4. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0005798
- 2008. PCB77 (3,3 ',4,4 '-tetrachlorobiphenyl) co-exposure prolongs CYP1A induction, and sustains oxidative stress in B(a)P-exposed turbot, Scophthalmus maximus, in a long-term study. Aquatic Toxicology. 89: 65-74. doi: 10.1016/j.aquatox.2008.05.015
- 2003. Gene expression profile in oral squamous cell carcinomas and matching normal oral mucosal tissues from black Africans and white Caucasians: the case of the Sudan vs. Norway. Oral Oncology. 39: 37-48.
- 1995. Nucleotide-excision repair in human cells. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 115: 2786-2789.
- 1993. Human Uracil-DNA glycosylase is shared by the nucleus and the mitochondria. Nucleic Acid Res. 21: 2579-2584.
- 1990. The hypolipidemic peroxisome proliferating drug bis (carboxymethylthio)-1.10-decane, a dicarboxylic metabolite of tiadenol, is activated to an acyl-coenzyme A thioester. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1033: 176-183.
- 1990. Effects of the tumor promoter 12-0-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate, on peroxisomal activities and enzyme activities involved in lipid metabolism in liver. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1042: 86-93.
- 1989. Changes in peroxisomes and mitochondria in liver of ethionine exposed rats: a biochemical and morphological investigation. Carcinogenesis. 10: 987-994.
- 1988. Effect of methotrexate on long-chain fatty acid metabolism in liver of rats fed a standard or a defined, choline-deficient diet. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 958: 70-80.
- 1988. Ethionine-induced alterations of enzymes involved in lipid metabolism and their possible relationship to induction of fatty liver. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 963: 349-358.
- 1988. Effect of choline-deficiency and methotrexate administration on peroxisomal beta-oxidation, palmitoyl-CoA hydrolase activity and the glutathione content in rat liver. Carcinogenesis. 9: 619-624.
- 1988. Differential metabolic response of rat liver, kidney and spleen to ethionine exposure. S-adenosylamino acids, homocysteine and reduced glutathione in tissues. Carcinogenesis. 9: 227-232.
- 1988. Effect of methotrexate on homocysteine and other sulfur compounds in tissues of rats fed a normal or a defined, choline-deficient diet. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 21: 313-318.
Reports and theses
- 1991. Implication of peroxisomal fatty acid oxidation in non-mutagenic liver carcinogenesis. (dr.scient.).
- 1993. Proliferation of peroxisomes and mitochondria and modulation of lipid metabolizing enzymes by hypolipidaemic non-_b-oxidizable fatty acids (3-thia fatty acids). 277-297. In:
- 1993. Peroxisomes. Biology and Importance in Toxicology and Medicine (Red.: Gibson, G., Lake, B.).
- 1993. A review in peroxisomes, biology and importance in toxicology and medicine. 277-299. In:
- 1993. Peroxisomes: Biology and importance in toxicology and medicine. (Red.: Bibson, Gordon, Lake, Brian).