My PhD project is focused on clumped isotope thermometry in marine carbonates. As a part of the CLIP project I am applying this novel method to calcareous shells of foraminifera to infer past water temperatures, concentrating on the Pliocene and the transition to the following Pleistocene epoch.
- 2020. A robust calibration of the clumped isotopes to temperature relationship for foraminifers. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.
- 2019. Application of Clumped Isotope Thermometry to Benthic Foraminifera. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 2082-2090.
- 2018. A deep-sea agglutinated foraminifer tube constructed with planktonic foraminifer shells of a single species. Journal of Micropalaeontology. 97-104.
- 2019. Clumped isotope-based paleoceanography through the Cenozoic.
- 2019. Clumped isotope thermometry in Cenozoic paleoceanography.
- 2019. Coupled Mg/Ca and clumped isotope measurements confirm stable Western Pacific Warm Pool sea surface temperatures over the last 6 Myrs.
- 2017. Calibration of the clumped isotope thermometer for planktonic and benthic foraminifera.