- 2020. The effect of infliximab in patients with chronic low back pain and Modic changes (the BackToBasic study): study protocol of a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 1-14.
- 2020. Short tau inversion recovery MRI of Modic changes: a reliability study. Acta Radiologica Open. 1-10.
- 2020. Oedema on STIR modified the effect of amoxicillin as treatment for chronic low back pain with Modic changes-subgroup analysis of a randomized trial. European Radiology. 13 pages.
- 2020. Association of Modic change types and their short tau inversion recovery signals with clinical characteristics : a cross sectional study of chronic low back pain patients in the AIM-study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 10 pages.
- 2019. En mann i 70-årene med ryggsmerter, mageplager og utslett. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 7 pages.
- 2019. Efficacy of antibiotic treatment in patients with chronic low back pain and Modic changes (the AIM study): double blind, randomised, placebo controlled, multicentre trial. BMJ. British Medical Journal. 10 pages.
- 2018. Successful eradication of leptomeningeal plasma cell disease. Oxford Medical Case Reports. 193-197.
- 2018. Metal artifact reduction in CT, a phantom study: subjective and objective evaluation of four commercial metal artifact reduction algorithms when used on three different orthopedic metal implants . Acta Radiologica. 1110-1118.
- 2018. Five-year development of lumbar disc degeneration—a prospective study. Skeletal Radiology. 1-9.
- 2017. Antibiotic treatment In patients with chronic low back pain and Modic changes (the AIM study): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 596-607.
- 2013. Intra- and inter-observer repeatability of radiographic measurements for previously slipped capital femoral epiphysis at skeletal maturity. Acta Radiologica. 587-591.
- 2013. Are two readers more reliable than one? A study of upper neck ligament scoring on magnetic resonance images. BMC Medical Imaging. 7 pages.
- 2012. Traumatic dissection of the vertebral artery in a toddler following a short fall. Forensic Science International. E34-E38.
- 2011. Magnetic resonance imaging of the alar and transverse ligaments in acute whiplash-associated disorders 1 and 2 A cross-sectional controlled study. Spine. E434-E440.
- 2011. Follow-Up MR Imaging of the Alar and Transverse Ligaments after Whiplash Injury: A Prospective Controlled Study. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1836-1841.
- 2010. MRI of the transverse and alar ligaments in rheumatoid arthritis: feasibility and relations to atlantoaxial subluxation and disease activity. Neuroradiology. 215-223.
- 2010. Are MRI high-signal changes of alar and transverse ligaments in acute whiplash injury related to outcome? BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- 2009. MRI of the alar and transverse ligaments in whiplash-associated disorders (WAD) grades 1–2: high-signal changes by age, gender, event and time since trauma. Neuroradiology. 227-235.
- 2010. MRI of the alar and transverse ligaments in whiplash- associated disorders and rheumatoid arthritis.
- 2008. MRI of the alar and transverse ligaments in whiplach-associated disorders (WAD)grade 1-2: lesions by age, gender, event and time since the trauma.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2019. En kvinne i 40-?rene med bekkensmerter og uklare MR-funn. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 7 pages.