- 2018. NAA80 is actin’s N-terminal acetyltransferase and regulates cytoskeleton assembly and cell motility. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 4399-4404.
- 2018. Identification of an alternatively spliced nuclear isoform of human N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa30. Gene. 27-37.
- 2015. An organellar Nα-acetyltransferase, Naa60, acetylates cytosolic n termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains golgi integrity. Cell reports. 1362-1374.
- 2014. A Saccharomyces cerevisiae model reveals in vivo functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA10 Ser37Pro mutant. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 2031-2041.
- 2013. Protein N-terminal acetyltransferases act as N-terminal propionyltransferases in vitro and in vivo. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 42-54.
- 2013. Outcome after surgery for primary hyperaldosteronism may depend on KCNJ5 tumor mutation status: a population-based study from Western Norway. Langenbeck's archives of surgery (Print). 869-874.
- 2011. The human N-Alpha-Acetyltransferase 40 (hNaa40p/hNatD) is conserved from yeast and N-terminally acetylates histones H2A and H4. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2020. Efficient and crucial quality control of HAP1 cell ploidy status.
- 2019. Knockout of the posttranslational actin modifier NAA80/NatH cause Golgi fragmentation.
- 2019. Impact of actin N-terminal acetylation.
- 2019. Actin N-terminal acetylation impacts Golgi structural integrity.
- 2018. N-terminal acetylation of actin by NAA80 impacts cell migration.
- 2018. Discovery of NAA80 as actin’s N-terminal acetyltransferase – a novel regulator of cytoskeleton dynamics.
- 2018. Actin Acetylation.
- 2014. In silico, in vitro and in vivo models reveal functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 S37P mutant.
- 2012. The in vivo substrate specificity of the N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa50p revelas a potential interplay between Naa10p, Naa50p and methionine aminopeptidases.