- Phone+47 55 58 67 88
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Intrinsic Differences in Spatiotemporal Organization and Stromal Cell Interactions Between Isogenic Lung Cancer Cells of Epithelial and Mesenchymal Phenotypes Revealed by High-Dimensional Single-Cell Analysis of Heterotypic 3D Spheroid Models. Frontiers in Oncology. 1-24.
- (2022). Integrin α11β1 and syndecan-4 dual receptor ablation attenuates cardiac hypertrophy in the pressure overloaded heart. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. H1057-H1071.
- (2022). Human organotypic airway and lung organoid cells of bronchiolar and alveolar differentiation are permissive to infection by influenza and SARS-CoV-2 respiratory virus. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 1-23.
- (2020). Integrin α11β1 is a receptor for collagen XIII. Cell and Tissue Research.
- (2020). Generation of a novel mouse strain with fibroblast-specific expression of Cre recombinase. Matrix Biology Plus.
- (2020). AXL Targeting Abrogates Autophagic Flux and Induces Immunogenic Cell Death in Drug-Resistant Cancer Cells. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 973-999.
- (2019). α11β1 integrin is induced in a subset of cancer- associated fibroblasts in desmoplastic tumor stroma and mediates in vitro cell migration. Cancers.
- (2019). Stromal integrin α11-deficiency reduces interstitial fluid pressure and perturbs collagen structure in triple-negative breast xenograft tumors. BMC Cancer. 1-13.
- (2019). Integrin alpha 11 cytoplasmic tail is required for FAK activation to initiate 3D cell invasion and ERK-mediated cell proliferation. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- (2017). Oxygen-dependent regulation of tumor growth and metastasis in human breast cancer xenografts. PLOS ONE. 1-19.
- (2017). Overexpression of integrin α11 induces cardiac fibrosis in mice. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 1-17.
- (2014). Integrin α11β1: A major collagen receptor on fibroblastic cells. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 73-83.
- (2014). Fibroblast α11β1 integrin regulates tensional homeostasis in fibroblast/A549 carcinoma heterospheroids. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). alpha 11 beta 1 integrin-mediated MMP-13-dependent collagen lattice contraction by fibroblasts: Evidence for integrin-coordinated collagen proteolysis. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 1108-1119.
- (2012). Fibroblast EXT1-levels influence tumor cell proliferation and migration in composite spheroids. PLOS ONE. 10 pages.
- (2010). The human alpha 11 integrin promoter drives fibroblast-restricted expression in vivo and is regulated by TGF-beta in a Smad- and Sp1-dependent manner. Matrix Biology. 166-176.
- (2010). The fibroblast integrin alpha 11 beta 1 is induced in a mechanosensitive manner involving activin A and regulates myofibroblast differentiation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 10434-10445.
- (2006). Tandem Sp1/Sp3 sites together with an Ets-1 site cooperate to mediate alpha 11 integrin chain expression in mesenchymal cells. Matrix Biology. 118-129.
- (2008). Transcriptional regulation of integrin alpha11 - in vitro and in vivo studies.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2012). Cancer-associated fibroblast integrins as therapeutic targets in the tumor microenvironment. 19 pages.
- (2007). Regulation of alpha11beta1 integrin levels in vitro; Identification of mechanical strain as a positive regulator of alpha11 integrin expression. Inflammation Research. S391.
- (2011). Collagen type I matrix reorganization by periodontal ligament fibroblasts: requirement for α11β1 integrin and MMP-13.
- (2008). alpha11beta1 integrin-dependent collagen remodeling properties of incisor PDL fibroblasts are dependent on MMPs.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Integrin α11β1 in tumor fibrosis: more than just another cancer-associated fibroblast biomarker? Journal of cell communication and signaling. 649-660.
- (2009). Integrins during evolution: Evolutionary trees and model organisms. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes. 779-789.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)