- Engineering related to upgrading Jan Mayen seismometer network.
- NNSN (Norwegian National Seismic Network): Maintenance and upgrade of existing stations, and for new ones: Site reconnaissance, property owner and entrepreneur contracting, design, installation and commissioning.
- Operation/maintenance geophysical instrumentation: Streamers (marine: 240 ch/3 km digital; analog; snow streamers), sub-bottom profilers, gravity meters, magnetometer, source control systems (airguns, detonating cord).
- New research vessels, providing engineering support related to geophysical instrumentation:
(a) RV "Kristine Bonnevie (2016-17)
(b) RV "Kronprins Haakon" (2015-17)
(c) RV "G.O. Sars" (2003)
- Instrumentation support (seismics) for Hovercraft "Sabvabaa" that recently completed one year Arctic survey.
- (2014). Barents OBS 2014: Ocean Bottom Seismic Survey in the Barents Sea (BARPZ project: 'Barents Sea Paleozoic Basement and Basin Configuration'), RV HÅKON MOSBY. Cruise report. 1. 1. .
- (2000). Seismologi i Skolegården: Prosjektbeskrivelse.
Popular scientific article
- (2008). Ny bøye vil gi mer seismiske data fra Polhavet. Geo. 53-53.