- (2016). MEDIKAMENTELL KREFTBEHANDLING - Cytostatikaboken 8. utgave, Kapittel 34 - Malignt melanom. Universitetet i Oslo.
- (2022). Health-related quality of life in patients with advanced melanoma treated with ipilimumab: prognostic implications and changes during treatment. ESMO Open. 1-10.
- (2021). Ipilimumab in a real-world population: A prospective Phase IV trial with long-term follow-up. International Journal of Cancer. 100-111.
- (2021). Baseline microvessel density predicts response to neoadjuvant bevacizumab treatment of locally advanced breast cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- (2020). HSP27 Expression as a Novel Predictive Biomarker for Bevacizumab: is it Cost Effective? PharmacoEconomics - Open. 529-539.
- (2020). AXL is a driver of stemness in normal mammary gland and breast cancer. iScience. 1-40.
- (2019). ctDNA detected by ddPCR reveals changes in tumour load in metastatic malignant melanoma treated with bevacizumab. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2019). Predictive value of angiogenic proteins in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with bevacizumab monotherapy. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 53-62.
- (2019). Elevated plasma interleukin 6 predicts poor response in patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Cancer Treatment and Research Communications. 1-5.
- (2019). Distant metastasis dynamics following subsequent surgeries after primary breast cancer removal . Breast Cancer Research. 1-10.
- (2019). Discontinuation of anti-PD-1 antibody therapy in the absence of disease progression or treatment limiting toxicity: clinical outcomes in advanced melanoma. Annals of Oncology. 1154-1161.
- (2019). Are 90% of deaths from cancer caused by metastases? Cancer Medicine. 5574-5576.
- (2018). Tumour cell expression of interleukin 6 receptor a is associated with response rates in patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 114-123.
- (2017). Predictive value of C-reactive protein in patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma. BMC Urology. 1-11.
- (2017). Association of Warfarin Use With Lower Overall Cancer Incidence Among Patients Older Than 50 Years. JAMA Internal Medicine. 1774-1780.
- (2016). The recurrence pattern following delayed breast reconstruction after mastectomy for breast cancer suggests a systemic effect of surgery on occult dormant micrometastases. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 169-178.
- (2016). Expression of Heat Shock Protein 27 in melanoma metastases is associated with overall response to bevacizumab monotherapy: Analyses of predictive markers in a clinical phase II study. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). Excellent response of intramedullary Erdheim-Chester disease to vemurafenib: a case report. BMC Research Notes. 1-5.
- (2014). Spontaneous reversion of the angiogenic phenotype to a nonangiogenic and dormant state in human tumors. Molecular Cancer Research. 754-764.
- (2014). Nestin expression is associated with aggressive cutaneous melanoma of the nodular type. Modern Pathology. 396-401.
- (2014). Differences in metastatic patterns in relation to time between primary surgery and first relapse from breast cancer suggest synchronized growth of dormant micrometastases. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 627-636.
- (2013). Vascular proliferation is associated with survival in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 1037-1046.
- (2012). Vascular proliferation is a prognostic factor in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 501-510.
- (2012). Tumor necrosis is a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1477-1482.
- (2012). Suppression of heat shock protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8699-8704.
- (2012). Prognostic Importance of the Mitotic Marker Phosphohistone H3 in Cutaneous Nodular Melanoma. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1247-1252.
- (2012). Clinical efficacy and safety of bevacizumab monotherapy in patients with metastatic melanoma: predictive importance of induced early hypertension. PLOS ONE. 8 pages.
- (2011). Glomeruloid microvascular proliferation is associated with lack of response to chemotherapy in breast cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 9-12.
- (2010). Ki-67 expression is superior to mitotic count and novel proliferation markers PHH3, MCM4 and mitosin as a prognostic factor in thick cutaneous melanoma. BMC Cancer. 15 pages.
- (2009). Tumor dormancy due to failure of angiogenesis: role of the microenvironment. Clinical and Experimental Metastasis. 51-60.
- (2009). Combined vascular endothelial growth factor receptor and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) blockade inhibits tumor growth in xenograft models of EGFR inhibitor resistance. Clinical Cancer Research. 3484-3494.
- (2008). Tumor necrosis is associated with increased alphavbeta3 integrin expression and poor prognosis in nodular cutaneous melanomas. BMC Cancer. 362-372.
- (2008). Tumor dormancy due to failure of angiogenesis: role of the microenvironment. Clinical and Experimental Metastasis. 51-60.
- (2008). Mutation analysis of the EGFR-NRAS-BRAF pathway in melanomas from black Africans and other subgroups of cutaneous melanoma. Melanoma research. 29-35.
- (2006). EZH2 expression is associated with high proliferation rate and aggressive tumor subgroups in cutaneous melanoma and cancers of the endometrium, prostate, and breast. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 268-273.
- (2006). A model of human tumor dormancy: An angiogenic switch from the nonangiogenic phenotype. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 316-325.
- (2005). Strong expression of ID1 protein is associated with decreased survival, increased expression of ephrin-A1/EPHA2, and reduced thrombospondin-1 in malignant melanoma. British Journal of Cancer. 933-938.
- (2005). Importance of P-cadherin, beta-catenin, and Wnt5a/frizzled for progression of melanocytic tumors and prognosis in cutaneous melanoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 8606-8614.
- (2005). BRAF and NRAS mutations are frequent in nodular melanoma but are not associated with tumor cell proliferation or patient survival. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 312-317.
- (2001). Expression of vascular endothelial growth factor, its receptors (FLT-1. KDR) and TSP-1 related to microvessel density and patient outcome in vertical growth phase melanomas. American Journal of Pathology. 223-35.
- (2001). A single nucleotide polymorphism in the 3' untranslated region of the CDKN2A gene is common in sporadic primary melanomas but mutations in the CDKN2B, CDKN2C, CDK4 and p53 genes are rare. International Journal of Cancer. 388-93.
- (2000). Loss of nuclear p16 protein expression correlates with increased tumor cell proliferation (Ki-67) and poor prognosis in patients with vertical growth phase melanoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 1845-53.
- (2000). Frequent loss of p16 protein expression and high proliferative activity (Ki-67) in malignant melanoma from black Africans. Anticancer Research. 4857-62.
- (1999). Loss of nuclear expression of p16 protein correlates with increased tumor cell proliferation and poor patient outcome in patients with vertical growth phase melanoma. (Abstract no. P-487). Virchows Archiv. 314.
- (1999). Angiogenesis is prognostically important in vertical growth phase melanomas. International Journal of Oncology. 595-599.
- (2013). Angiogenesis as a treatment target in metastatic melanoma.
- (2016). Recurrence of breast cancer in relation to delayed reconstruction.
- (2016). Hva betyr sekundær rekonstruksjon for senere tilbakefall?
- (2013). Nye behandlingsformer for inoperabelt metastatisk malignt melanom.
- (2013). Angiogenesis as a treatment target in melanoma.
- (2003). Mutation analysis of the RAS-RAF pathway in pancreatic adenocarcinomas and malignant melanomas.
- (2004). Lymphatic vessel density and prognosis in cutaneous melanoma. British Journal of Cancer. 1224-1225.
Letter to the editor
- (2022). Toxic epidermal necrolysis after immune checkpoint inhibition, case report, and review of the literature. Acta Oncologica.
- (2006). Bevacizumab therapy for POEMS syndrome. Blood. 4973-4974.
- (2020). Importance of physical trauma on recurrence of breast cancer.
- (2016). Investigation of predictive markers in patients with metastatic melanoma treated with bevacizumab.
- (2002). Biological and prognostic markers in cutaneous malignant melanoma. -.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2022). The Role of the Microenvironment in Tumor Promoting Stress Responses. 18 pages.
- (2017). The Tumor Microenvironment in Cutaneous Melanoma: Friend or Foe. 26 pages.
- (2018). Update on the randomised phase Ib/II study of the selective small molecule AXL inhibitor bemcentinib (BGB324) in combination with either dabrafenib/trametinib or pembrolizumab in patients with metastatic melanoma. Annals of Oncology. viii452-viii452.
- (2019). Perioperative factors and complications after delayed reconstruction in breast cancer patients in relation to oncologic outcome.
- (2018). Surgeries reveal details of metastasis development.
- (2017). Predictive value of IL6Rα in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma treated with sunitinib.
- (2015). C-reactive protein as a predictive marker of response to sunitinib treatment in metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- (2009). Suppression of heat shock Protein 27 induces long-term dormancy in human breast cancer.
Academic literature review
- (2019). The link between wound healing and escape from tumor dormancy. Surgial oncology. 50-56.
- (2013). Tumor vasculature: the Achilles' heel of cancer? Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 7-20.
- (2013). Malignt melanom – diagnostikk, behandling og oppfølging i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2154-2159.
- (2008). Tumor-vascular interactions and tumor dormancy. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 569-585.
- (2016). Signalhemmere. 282-328. In:
- (2016). Medikamentell kreftbehandling - Cytostatikaboken 8. utgave 2016. Universitetet i Oslo.