- (2023). Streptococcus dysgalactiae Bloodstream Infections, Norway, 1999-2021. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 260-267.
- (2023). Genomic epidemiology of Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. equisimilis strains causing invasive disease in Norway during 2018. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2022). Case Report: Whole-Genome Sequencing of Serially Collected Haemophilus influenzae From a Patient With Common Variable Immunodeficiency Reveals Within-Host Evolution of Resistance to Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole and Azithromycin After Prolonged Treatment With These Antibiotics. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology.
- (2022). Analysis of host-pathogen gene association networks reveals patient-specific response to streptococcal and polymicrobial necrotising soft tissue infections. BMC Medicine.
- (2021). Whole genome sequencing reveals possible host species adaptation of Streptococcus dysgalactiae. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). Molecular detection and genotype characterization of Streptococcus dysgalactiae from sheep flocks with outbreaks of infectious arthritis. Veterinary Microbiology.
- (2020). Risk factors and Predictors of Mortality in Streptococcal Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infections: A Multicenter Prospective Study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 293-300.
- (2020). Non-purulent skin and soft tissue infections: predictive power of a severity score and the appropriateness of treatment in a prospective cohort. Infectious Diseases. 361-371.
- (2020). Identification of Streptococcus dysgalactiae using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry; refining the database for improved identification. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease.
- (2020). Emerging threat of antimicrobial resistance in β-hemolytic streptococci. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-12.
- (2020). Correlation Between Immunoglobulin Dose Administered and Plasma Neutralization of Streptococcal Superantigens in Patients With Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1772-1775.
- (2018). Exploring the arthritogenicity of Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis. BMC Microbiology. 1-10.
- (2017). Zoonotic necrotizing myositis caused by Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus in a farmer. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- (2017). Emergence of a Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis stG62647-lineage associated with severe clinical manifestations. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2017). Clinical and molecular characteristics of infective β-hemolytic streptococcal endocarditis. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 135-142.
- (2016). Temporal trends of β-haemolytic streptococcal osteoarticular infections in western Norway. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- (2016). Etiology of cellulitis and clinical prediction of streptococcal disease: A prospective study. Open Forum Infectious Diseases.
- (2016). Early Response in Cellulitis: A Prospective Study of Dynamics and Predictors. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1034-1041.
- (2015). New tricks from an old cow: infective endocarditis caused by Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. dysgalactiae. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 731-734.
- (2015). Increased cytotoxicity and streptolysin O activity in group G streptococcal strains causing invasive tissue infections. Scientific Reports.
- (2015). Beta-haemolytic group A, C and G streptococcal infections in Western Norway: a 15-year retrospective survey. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 171-178.
- (2015). A 35-year-old woman with influenza A-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. 469-472.
- (2014). Sequence diversity of sicG among group C and G Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies equisimilis isolates associated with human infections in western Norway. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 273-277.
- (2013). CD64 as a potential biomarker in septic arthritis. BMC Infectious Diseases. 7 pages.
- (2017). Unravelling pathogenetic mechanisms of epidemic lineages. Virulence. 1102-1104.
Letter to the editor
- (2016). Etiology of cellulitis and the validity of new and old methods. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 954-955.
- (2017). Trends of Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. equisimilis infections in western Norway. Insights into clinical and microbial aspects.
- (2022). An investigation of the competence regulon of Streptococcus dysgalactiae.
- (2022). A study of competence in Streptococcus dysgalactiae by RNA-seq.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Invasive group A streptococcal disease in pregnant women and young children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Infectious Diseases. 1076-1088.