- 2018. The selectivity of galardin and an azasugar-based hydroxamate compound for human Matrix metalloproteases and bacterial metalloproteases. PLoS ONE. 13. 28 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0200237
- 2016. Synthesis, experimental evaluation and molecular modelling of hydroxamate derivatives as zinc metalloproteinase inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 108: 141-153. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2015.11.019
- 2015. High-level expression of pseudolysin, the extracellular elastase of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, in Escherichia coli and its purification. Protein Expression and Purification. 113: 79-84. doi: 10.1016/j.pep.2015.05.005
- 2015. Understanding the binding of inhibitors of matrix metalloproteinases by molecular docking, quantum mechanical calculations, molecular dynamics simulations, and a MMGBSA/MMBappl study. Molecular Biosystems. 11: 1041-1051. doi: 10.1039/c5mb00003c
- 2014. Inhibition of pseudolysin and thermolysin by hydroxamate-based MMP inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 89: 340-348. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2014.10.009
- 2014. Studies of synthetic chalcone derivatives as potential inhibitors of secretory phospholipase A<sub>2</sub>, cyclooxygenases, lipoxygenase and pro-inflammatory cytokines. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. 8: 1405-1418. doi: 10.2147/DDDT.S67370
- 2013. Large-scale expression and purification of active pseudolysin in Escherichia coli. The FASEB Journal. 27. 1 pages.
- 2011. Molecular interactions of ABT and matrix metalloproteinases. The FEBS Journal. 278: 322-322.
- 2010. Novel Inhibitors of Matrix Metalloprotease-9 and-14. The FEBS Journal. 277: 265-265.
- 2010. Potential immunoregulatory role of heme oxygenase-1 in human milk: a combined biochemical and molecular modeling approach. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 21: 865-871. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2009.06.011
- 2009. The Thermolysin Family (M4) of Enzymes: Therapeutic and Biotechnological Potential. Chemical Biology and Drug Design. 73: 7-16. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2008.00757.x
- 2009. Comparative sequence analysis of A-type inclusion (ATI) and P4c proteins of orthopoxviruses that produce typical and atypical ATI phenotypes. Virus genes. 39: 200-209. doi: 10.1007/s11262-009-0376-8
- 2008. Theoretical calculations of the catalytic triad in short-chain alcohol dehydrogenases/reductases. Biophysical Journal. 94. doi: 10.1529/biophysj.107.111096
- 2006. Comparative sequence and structure analysis reveal features of cold adaptation of an enzyme in the thermolysin family. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics. 62.
- 2006. Molecular insight into pseudolysin inhibition using the MM-PBSA and LIE methods. Journal of Structural Biology. 153: 129-144.
- 2005. The protein-protein interactions between SMPI and thermolysin studied by molecular dynamics and MM/PBSA calculations. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 22: 521-532.
- 2013. Thermolsyin. kapittel, pages 2213-2221. In:
- 2013. Encyclopedia of Metalloproteins. Springer. 2574 pages. ISBN: 978-1-4614-1532-9.