- 2020. The Arabidopsis (ASHH2) CW domain binds monomethylated K4 of the histone H3 tail through conformational selection. The FEBS Journal. 4458-4480.
- 2018. 1H, 13C, and 15N resonance assignments of CW domain of the N-methyltransferase ASHH2 free and bound to the mono-, di- and tri-methylated histone H3 tail peptides. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. 215-220.
- 2016. A polybasic motif in ErbB3-binding protein 1 (EBP1) has key functions in nucleolar localization and polyphosphoinositide interaction. Biochemical Journal. 2033-2047.
- 2014. Competitive cobalt for zinc substitution in mammalian methionine sulfoxide reductase B1 overexpressed in E. coli: Structural and functional insight. Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry. 85-95.
- 2012. Structural Insights into Interaction between Mammalian Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase B1 and Thioredoxin. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. ID 586539.
- 2012. Structural Analysis of Glutaredoxin Domain of Mus musculus Thioredoxin Glutathione Reductase. PLOS ONE. 7 pages.
- 2013. Structure-functional characterization of mammalian redox proteins: Methione sulfoxide reductase B1 (MsrB1), Glutaredoxin domain (Grx) of TGR, and Thioredoxin (Trx).
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2014. Evolution of Structural and Coordination Features Within the Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase B Family. 17 pages.
- 2018. CW-domain of ASHH2 methyltransferase: structural basis of ligand binding and specificity.