Olga Therese Ousdal
- Phone+47 55 58 46 90
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Task-based functional connectivity reveals aberrance with the salience network during emotional interference in late-life depression. Aging & Mental Health.
- (2022). Predictors of osteoarthritis development at a median 25 years after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using a patellar tendon autograft. American Journal of Sports Medicine. 1195-1204.
- (2021). Short and long-term effects of single and multiple sessions of electroconvulsive therapy on brain gray matter volumes. Brain Stimulation. 1330-1339.
- (2021). Neural Substrates of Psychotic Depression: Findings From the Global ECT-MRI Research Collaboration. Schizophrenia Bulletin. 1-10.
- (2021). Longitudinal changes in neurometabolite concentrations in the dorsal anterior cingulate cortex after concentrated exposure therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Affective Disorders. 344-352.
- (2021). Elevated body weight modulates subcortical volume change and associated clinical response following electroconvulsive therapy. Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience.
- (2021). Disentangling Within- and Between-Person Effects During Response Inhibition in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-10.
- (2021). Diffusion Tensor Imaging Before and 3 Months After Concentrated Exposure Response Prevention in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-11.
- (2020). The association of PTSD symptom severity with amygdala nuclei volumes in traumatized youths. Translational Psychiatry. 1-10.
- (2020). Stable inhibition-related inferior frontal hypoactivation and fronto-limbic hyperconnectivity in obsessive–compulsive disorder after concentrated exposure therapy. NeuroImage: Clinical. 1-8.
- (2020). Effects of Bergen 4-day treatment on resting-state graph features in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging. 1-10.
- (2019). Longitudinal stability of the brain functional connectome is associated with episodic memory performance in aging. Human Brain Mapping. 697-709.
- (2019). Brain changes induced by electroconvulsive therapy are broadly distributed. Biological Psychiatry. 451-461.
- (2018). Prefrontal glutamate levels predict altered amygdala–prefrontal connectivity in traumatized youths. Psychological Medicine. 1-9.
- (2018). Neural activity and fundamental learning, motivated by monetary loss and reward, are intact in mild to moderate major depressive disorder. PLOS ONE.
- (2017). The impact of traumatic stress on Pavlovian biases. Psychological Medicine. 327-336.
- (2017). Life threat and sleep disturbances in adolescents: a two-year follow-up of survivors from the 2011 Utøya, Norway, terror attack. Journal of Traumatic Stress. 219-228.
- (2017). Association of neural and emotional impacts of reward prediction errors with major depression. JAMA psychiatry. 790-797.
- (2016). Dopamine increases a value-independent gambling propensity. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2658-2667.
- (2015). Negative symptoms in schizophrenia show association with amygdala volumes and neural activation during affective processing. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. 213-220.
- (2015). Dissociable Effects of Serotonin and Dopamine on the Valuation of Harm in Moral Decision Making. Current Biology. 1852-1859.
- (2014). The left inferior frontal gyrus is involved in adjusting response bias during a perceptual decision-making task. Brain and Behavior. 398-407.
- (2014). The human amygdala encodes value and space during decision making. NeuroImage. 712-719.
- (2014). Increased amygdala and visual cortex activity and functional connectivity towards stimulus novelty is associated with state anxiety. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). CACNA1C Risk Variant and Amygdala Activity in Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Healthy Controls. PLOS ONE. 6 pages.
- (2012). Effect of relevance on amygdala activation and association with the ventral striatum. NeuroImage. 95-101.
- (2012). Associations Between Variants Near a Monoaminergic Pathways Gene (PHOX2B) and Amygdala Reactivity: A Genome-Wide Functional Imaging Study. Twin Research and Human Genetics. 273-285.
- (2018). Longitudinal stability of the brain functional connectome is associated with episodic memory performance.
- (2018). Funn fra prosjektet 'Akutt stress på en hjerne I utvikling'.
Popular scientific article
- (2015). Traumer: Hva kan terrorangrepet på Utøya lære oss? Katarsis - et tidsskrift for studenter ved det psykologiske fakultet.
- (2013). To år etter terrorangrepet. Hvordan har Utøya-ungdommene det når hverdagen har kommet? Bergens Tidende.
Letter to the editor
- (2021). Reply to: Clinical Relevance of Brain Changes After Electroconvulsive Therapy: Is There Really No Link at All? Biological Psychiatry. e15-e16.
- (2014). The influence of action requirements and outcome valence on instrumental Learning after traumatic stress.
- (2014). Psychiatric long-term effects in Survivors from the terror attack at Utøya 22. July.
- (2014). Emotional conflict Processing in Survivors of the 2011 Oslo and Utøya terror attack; Behavioural and fMRI data.
Academic literature review
- (2021). The Neurobiological Effects of Electroconvulsive Therapy Studied Through Magnetic Resonance: What Have We Learned, and Where Do We Go? Biological Psychiatry. 1-10.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)