- 2020. The association of PTSD symptom severity with amygdala nuclei volumes in traumatized youths. Translational Psychiatry. 1-10.
- 2020. Stable inhibition-related inferior frontal hypoactivation and fronto-limbic hyperconnectivity in obsessive–compulsive disorder after concentrated exposure therapy. NeuroImage: Clinical. 1-8.
- 2020. Effects of Bergen 4-day treatment on resting-state graph features in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging. 1-10.
- 2019. Longitudinal stability of the brain functional connectome is associated with episodic memory performance in aging. Human Brain Mapping. 697-709.
- 2019. Brain changes induced by electroconvulsive therapy are broadly distributed. Biological Psychiatry. 451-461.
- 2018. Prefrontal glutamate levels predict altered amygdala–prefrontal connectivity in traumatized youths. Psychological Medicine. 1-9.
- 2018. Neural activity and fundamental learning, motivated by monetary loss and reward, are intact in mild to moderate major depressive disorder. PLOS ONE.
- 2017. The impact of traumatic stress on Pavlovian biases. Psychological Medicine. 327-336.
- 2017. Life threat and sleep disturbances in adolescents: a two-year follow-up of survivors from the 2011 Utøya, Norway, terror attack. Journal of Traumatic Stress. 219-228.
- 2017. Association of neural and emotional impacts of reward prediction errors with major depression. JAMA psychiatry. 790-797.
- 2016. Dopamine increases a value-independent gambling propensity. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2658-2667.
- 2015. Negative symptoms in schizophrenia show association with amygdala volumes and neural activation during affective processing. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. 213-220.
- 2015. Dissociable Effects of Serotonin and Dopamine on the Valuation of Harm in Moral Decision Making. Current Biology. 1852-1859.
- 2014. The left inferior frontal gyrus is involved in adjusting response bias during a perceptual decision-making task. Brain and Behavior. 398-407.
- 2014. The human amygdala encodes value and space during decision making. NeuroImage. 712-719.
- 2014. Increased amygdala and visual cortex activity and functional connectivity towards stimulus novelty is associated with state anxiety. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. CACNA1C Risk Variant and Amygdala Activity in Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Healthy Controls. PLOS ONE. 6 pages.
- 2012. Effect of relevance on amygdala activation and association with the ventral striatum. NeuroImage. 95-101.
- 2012. Associations Between Variants Near a Monoaminergic Pathways Gene (PHOX2B) and Amygdala Reactivity: A Genome-Wide Functional Imaging Study. Twin Research and Human Genetics. 273-285.
- 2018. Longitudinal stability of the brain functional connectome is associated with episodic memory performance.
- 2018. Funn fra prosjektet 'Akutt stress på en hjerne I utvikling'.
Popular scientific article
- 2015. Traumer: Hva kan terrorangrepet på Utøya lære oss? Katarsis - et tidsskrift for studenter ved det psykologiske fakultet.
- 2013. To år etter terrorangrepet. Hvordan har Utøya-ungdommene det når hverdagen har kommet? Bergens Tidende.
Letter to the editor
- 2020. Reply to: Clinical Relevance of Brain Changes After Electroconvulsive Therapy: Is There Really No Link at All? Biological Psychiatry.
- 2014. The influence of action requirements and outcome valence on instrumental Learning after traumatic stress.
- 2014. Psychiatric long-term effects in Survivors from the terror attack at Utøya 22. July.
- 2014. Emotional conflict Processing in Survivors of the 2011 Oslo and Utøya terror attack; Behavioural and fMRI data.