- (2022). Lessons Learned from an Intersectoral Collaboration between the Public Sector, NGOs, and Sports Clubs to Meet the Needs of Vulnerable Youths. Societies. 13 pages.
- (2020). Youth perspective on outreach service: A safety net for at-risk youth in a municipality. Children and Youth Services Review.
- (2020). Local drug prevention strategies through the eyes of policy makers and outreach social workers in Norway. Health and Social Care in the community. 1-9.
- (2019). Collaboration for drug prevention: Is it possible in a “siloed” governmental structure? International Journal of Health Planning and Management. 1-12.
- (2014). Implementing the Public Health Act in a local setting: Addressing the social inequities in health in a Norwegian municipality.
- (2021). Local drug prevention - From policy to practice: A qualitative case study of policy makers, outreach social workers and at-risk youths.
Fields of competence