- 2018. A novel SRC-2-dependent regulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 185: 57-70. doi: 10.1016/j.jsbmb.2018.07.011
- 2015. Cyclin C interacts with steroid receptor coactivator 2 and upregulates cell cycle genes in MCF-7 cells. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. Molecular Cell Research. 1853: 2383-2391. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2015.05.016
- 2015. The active tamoxifen metabolite endoxifen (4OHNDtam) strongly down-regulates cytokeratin 6 (CK6) in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 10. 19 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0122339
- 2015. Metformin inhibits hepatocellular glucose, lipid and cholesterol biosynthetic pathways by transcriptionally suppressing steroid receptor coactivator 2 (SRC-2). Scientific Reports. 5:16430. doi: 10.1038/srep16430
- 2013. cAMP response element-binding protein interacts with and stimulates the proteasomal degradation of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Endocrinology. 154: 1513-1527. doi: 10.1210/en.2012-2049
Reports and theses
- 2015. Regulation and function of steroid receptor coactivator 2 in hepatoma and breast cancer cells. University of Bergen.
PhD, University of Bergen.
Master degree in Molecular biology, University of Bergen.
Diploma in Molecular biology, University of Zagreb.