- 2020. Maintained survival outcome after reducing lymphadenectomy rates and optimizing adjuvant treatment in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 1-9.
- 2018. A novel SRC-2-dependent regulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 57-70.
- 2015. The active tamoxifen metabolite endoxifen (4OHNDtam) strongly down-regulates cytokeratin 6 (CK6) in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLOS ONE. 19 pages.
- 2015. Metformin inhibits hepatocellular glucose, lipid and cholesterol biosynthetic pathways by transcriptionally suppressing steroid receptor coactivator 2 (SRC-2). Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Cyclin C interacts with steroid receptor coactivator 2 and upregulates cell cycle genes in MCF-7 cells. BBA - Molecular Cell Research. 2383-2391.
- 2013. cAMP response element-binding protein interacts with and stimulates the proteasomal degradation of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Endocrinology. 1513-1527.
- 2015. Regulation and function of steroid receptor coactivator 2 in hepatoma and breast cancer cells.
- 2016. Repression of liver SRC-2 by metformin inhibits glucose, lipid and cholesterol biosynthesis.
- 2014. Steroid receptor coactivators during short-term estrogen deprivation.
PhD, University of Bergen.
Master degree in Molecular biology, University of Bergen.
Diploma in Molecular biology, University of Zagreb.