GEO100 - Introduction to Geography: Global Challenges and Local Responses
GEO111 - Processes and Landforms
GEO212 - Terrestrial Climate and Environmental Changes
GEO291 - Field Course in Physical Geography
GEO313 - Field and Laboratory Methods in Physical Geography
GEO341 - Master Level Field Course in Physical Geography
- 2018. Spatial variability in patterns of glacier change across the Manaslu Range, Central Himalaya. Frontiers in Earth Science. 19 pages.
- 2018. An inverse approach to the course of the ‘Little Ice Age’ glacier advance and the following deglaciation at Austerdalsisen, eastern Svartisen, northern Norway. The Holocene. 1041-1056.
- 2016. Mid- to late Holocene aeolian activity recorded in a coastal dunefield and lacustrine sediments on Andøya, northern Norway. The Holocene. 1486-1501.
- 2016. Holocene glacier and climate fluctuations of the maritime ice cap Høgtuvbreen, northern Norway. The Holocene. 736-755.
- 2016. Holocene aeolian sedimentation and episodic mass-wasting events recorded in lacustrine sediments on Langøya in Vesterålen, northern Norway. Quaternary Science Reviews. 146-162.
- 2016. A high-resolution 1200-year lacustrine record of glacier and climate fluctuations in Lofoten, northern Norway. The Holocene. 917-934.
- 2015. Automated classification of debris-covered glaciers combining optical, SAR and topographic data in an object-based environment . Remote Sensing of Environment. 372-387.
- 2013. Inferring organic content of sediments by scanning reflectance spectroscopy (380–730 nm): applying a novel methodology in a case study from proglacial lakes in Norway. Journal of Paleolimnology. 583-592.
- 2014. Combining Spectral, Topographic And Sar Coherence Data Within An Object Based Classification Environment For The Automatic Classification Of Debris Covered Ice.
- 2019. Storminess and coastal dune development in northern Norway during the Holocene.
- 2016. Mid- to late Holocene aeolian activity recorded in a coastal dunefield and lacustrine sediments on Andøya, northern Norway.
- 2015. North Atlantic Westerlies during the last millennium.
- 2015. High-resolution hydroclimate records from glacier-fed lakes.
- 2014. North Atlantic westerlies during the last millennium.
- 2013. North-Atlantic Holocene climate variability reflected in the dynamical response of Norwegian maritime glaciers.
- 2019. Verda og vi. Innføring i geografi. Det Norske Samlaget.
- 2016. Holocene storminess and climate change in Lofoten and Vesterålen, northern Norway.
- 2017. Holocene aeolian activity and storminess on Andøya, northern Norway.
- 2016. Holocene aeolian sedimentation and episodic mass-wasting events recorded in lacustrine sediments on Langøya in Vesterålen, northern Norway.
- 2014. A MULTI-PROXY APPROACH TO ISOLATE THE SEDIMENTARY SIGNAL OF GLACIER LAKE OUTBURST FLOODS IN A MARINE SEDIMENT CORE FROM SIMAFJORDEN IN WESTERN NORWAY – PRELIMINARY RESULTS.
- 2014. A CONTINUOUS HOLOCENE GLACIER RECONSTRUCTION OF THE HØGTUVBREEN GLACIER, NORTHERN NORWAY preliminary results.
- 2014. A 1200-year record of glacier fluctuations and climate at Langstrandtindan, Lofoten, northern Norway.
- 2013. Late holocene glacier fluctuations and climate at Langstrandtindan, Lofoten, northern Norway.
- 2012. Storminess record and deglaciation history from lake Trehyrnvatnet on Langøya, Vesterålen, northern Norway – preliminary results.
- 2012. Magnitude and chronology of Late Glacial local glaciation in Finnkongdalen valley on Andøya, northern Norway – Implications for Late Glacial climate fluctuations and reconstructed climate system variables.