- (2023). Substantial changes in inflammatory and cardiovascular biomarkers in patients with autonomous cortisol secretion. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 78-86.
- (2023). Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Clinical and Biochemical Characteristics of Alemtuzumab-Induced Graves Disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 1-7.
- (2023). Periodontitis in obese adults with and without metabolic syndrome: a cross-sectional study. BMC Oral Health.
- (2023). High-resolution daily profiles of tissue adrenal steroids by portable automated collection. Science Translational Medicine.
- (2023). Altered biomarkers for cardiovascular disease and inflammation in autoimmune Addison's disease - a cross-sectional study. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE).
- (2022). Pulsatile Subcutaneous Hydrocortisone Replacement in Primary Adrenal Insufficiency. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 471-478.
- (2022). Adrenal steroid profiling as a diagnostic tool to differentiate polycystic ovary syndrome from nonclassic congenital adrenal hyperplasia: pinpointing easy screening possibilities and normal cutoff levels using liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Fertility and Sterility. 384-391.
- (2021). Potential Transcriptional Biomarkers to Guide Glucocorticoid Replacement in Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES). 1-10.
- (2021). Feminizing adrenal tumor identified by plasma steroid profiling. Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Case Reports. 1-5.
- (2021). Bedtime Salivary Cortisol as a Screening Test for Cushing Syndrome in Children. Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES). 1-8.
- (2020). Residual Corticosteroid Production in Autoimmune Addison Disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 2430-2441.
- (2020). Diagnostic testing of autonomous cortisol secretion in adrenal incidentalomas. Endocrine Connections. 963-970.
- (2019). Coexistence of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and autoimmune Addison's disease. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-5.
- (2018). The short cosyntropin test revisited: new normal reference range using LC-MS/MS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 1696-1703.
- (2018). Adrenal Venous Sampling for Assessment of Autonomous Cortisol Secretion. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 4553-4560.
- (2017). Simultaneous assay of cortisol and dexamethasone improved diagnostic accuracy of the dexamethasone suppression test. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 705-713.
- (2016). Nedsatt følsomhet for thyreoideahormon. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 618-622.
- (2016). Effect of a pre-exercise hydrocortisone dose on short-term physical performance in female patients with primary adrenal failure. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 97-105.
- (2015). Circadian hormone profiles and insulin sensitivity in patients with Addison's disease: a comparison of continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion with conventional glucocorticoid replacement therapy. Clinical Endocrinology. 28-35.
- (2014). Functional studies of novel CYP21A2 mutations detected in Norwegian patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Endocrine Connections. 67-74.
- (2014). Continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion versus oral hydrocortisone replacement for treatment of Addison's disease: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 1665-1674.
- (2014). Altered systemic cortisol metabolism in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 57-62.
- (2013). Multisteroid LC-MS/MS assay for glucocorticoids and androgens, and its application in Addison’s disease. Endocrine Connections. 125-136.
- (2013). Changes in adipose glucocorticoid metabolism before and after bariatric surgery assessed by direct hormone measurements. Obesity. 2495-2503.
- (2011). Increased systemic cortisol metabolism in patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: a mechanism for increased stress vulnerability? Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 1515-1521.
- (2011). Grapefruit juice and licorice increase cortisol availability in patients with Addison's disease. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 761-769.
- (2010). Effect of smoking on the serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D depends on the assay employed. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 339-348.
- (2019). Improved diagnostic workup of hyper- and hypocortisolism.
- (2014). New corticosteroid assays and their applications in adrenal insufficiency and obesity.
- (2010). Grapefruit and Liquorice Increase Bioavailable Cortisol in Addison's Disease. Endocrine reviews. 1 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2023). Plasma-Metanephrines in Patients with Autoimmune Addison’s Disease with and without Residual Adrenocortical Function. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 10 pages.
- (2010). SRD5A2 is associated with increased cortisol metabolism in schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. 1500-1506.