- (2021). The effect of photoperiod manipulation on Atlantic salmon growth, smoltification and sexual maturation: A case study of a commercial RAS. Aquaculture Research. 2593-2608.
- (2021). Endoplasmic reticulum stress as a key mechanism in stunted growth of seawater rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). BMC Genomics. 1-15.
- (2020). Plasma proteome profiling of freshwater and seawater life stages of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). PLOS ONE. 1-23.
- (2020). Massive gene presence-absence variation shapes an open pan-genome in the Mediterranean mussel. Genome Biology.
- (2019). Effects of temperature and photoperiod on rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) smoltification and haematopoiesis. Aquaculture.
- (2019). Effects of different photoperiod regimes on the smoltification and seawater adaptation of seawater-farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss): Insights from Na+, K+-ATPase activity and transcription of osmoregulation and growth regulation genes. Aquaculture. 282-292.
- (2018). Revealing Mytilus galloprovincialis transcriptomic profiles during ontogeny. Developmental and Comparative Immunology. 292-306.
- (2018). Comparison between Atlantic salmon Salmo salar post-smolts reared in open sea cages and in the Preline raceway semi-closed containment aquaculture system. Journal of Fish Biology. 567-579.
- (2018). Bivalve transcriptomics reveal pathogen sequences and a powerful immune response of the Mediterranean mussel (Mytilus galloprovincialis). Marine Biology. 1-20.
- (2017). Combining biochemical methods to trace organic effluent from fish farms. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. 429-443.
- (2014). Occurrence, seasonality and infectivity of Vibrio strains in natural populations of mussels Mytilus galloprovincialis. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. 149-163.
- (2013). pH-Dependent Solution Structure and Activity of a Reduced Form of the Host-Defense Peptide Myticin C (Myt C) from the Mussel Mytilus galloprovincialis. Marine Drugs. 2328-2346.
- (2013). Immune responses during the larval stages of Mytilus galloprovincialis: metamorphosis alters immunocompetence, body shape and behavior. Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 438-447.
- (2019). INFLUENCE OF WATER TEMPERATURE AND FEEDING REGIME ON THE INCIDENCE OF EARLY SEXUAL MATURATION IN ATLANTIC SALMON (Salmo salar L.) POSTSMOLTS DURING THE FRESHWATER STAGE.
- (2018). Plasma proteome during smoltification and seawater adaptation of steelhead trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- (2018). Plasma and liver proteome of an unwanted phenotype of seawater-transferred rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- (2018). Mass Spectrometry-Based Plasma Proteomics for Steelhead Trout (Oncorrhynchus mykiss) Aquaculture.
- (2018). Changes in plasma proteome and peptidome during smoltification and seawater adaptation of steelhead trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- (2017). Muscle development and heart condition in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) post-smolts reared in Preline S-CCS.
- (2016). Bivalves hemocyte transcriptomes reveal a powerful differential immune response of mediterranean mussel (Mytilus galloprovincialis).
- (2015). Molecular trophic intreaction between blue mussel and their prey in a controlled up-welling system in Lysefjorden, Norway, using Next-Generation Sequencing.
- (2015). ADVANCES IN BIVALVE MOLLUSCS IMMUNE SYSTEM: A GENOMIC APPROACH.
- (2019). How Does Temperature Affect Primary Barrier Functions in Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar L.) Post-Smolts?
- (2015). Using soya DNA barcodes to trace feed and faeces from salmon aquaculture to the benthic suspension feeder Pecten maximus.
- (2015). Enhanced production capacity of low trophic suspension feeders by controlled upwelling of nutrient-rich deep water.