- Phone+47 55 58 63 64
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Craniofacial Developmental Biology and Regeneration
- (2022). Semaphorin-RhoA signaling regulates HERS maintenance by acting against TGF-β-induced EMT. Journal of Periodontal Research. 184-194.
- (2019). Studies on Semaphorin 3E in the developing trigeminal system and its tooth germ target.
- (2019). Establishment of tooth blood supply and innervation is developmentally regulated and takes place through differential patterning processes. Journal of Anatomy. 465-479.
- (2016). Semaphorin Signalling in Neuronal and Vascular Development in the Tooth.
- (2016). Integration of tooth morphogenesis and innervation by local tissue interactions, signaling networks, and semaphorin 3A. Cell Adhesion & Migration. 618-626.
- (2016). FGF Signaling in Tooth and Cranial Base Development.
- (2014). The in vivo function of Semaphorin3A in the innervation of the mandibular molar tooth germ in late postnatal and young adult mice.
- (2014). The Role of Semaphorin3A in The Vascularization of The Mouse Tooth Germ. .
- (2014). Sema3A chemorepellant regulates the timing and patterning of dental nerves during development of incisor tooth germ. Cell and Tissue Research. 15-29.
- (2014). In vivo role of Semaphorin 6A in the development of an incisor tooth germ and its sensory innervation.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)