- (2022). Increased Thermal Challenges Differentially Modulate Neural Plasticity and Stress Responses in Post-Smolt Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar). Frontiers in Marine Science. 16 pages.
- (2022). Exposure to cold temperatures differentially modulates neural plasticity and stress responses in post-smolt Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquaculture. 11 pages.
- (2021). Adipose tissue fatty acids suggest spatial and temporal dietary differences in great cormorants of the Baltic Sea area. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom. 199-213.
- (2020). The Diapause Lipidomes of Three Closely Related Beetle Species Reveal Mechanisms for Tolerating Energetic and Cold Stress in High-Latitude Seasonal Environments. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2019). Seasonal changes in European whitefish muscle and invertebrate prey fatty acid composition in a subarctic lake. Freshwater Biology. 1908-1920.
- (2019). Factors affecting the degree of vertical stratification of fatty acids in grey seal blubber. Marine Biology.
- (2019). Complementary methods assessing short and long-term prey of a marine top predator - Application to the grey seal-fishery conflict in the Baltic Sea. PLOS ONE.
- (2019). The effect of temperature on stress disturbance and skin barrier functions in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L. ) post- smolts.
- (2019). How Does Temperature Affect Primary Barrier Functions in Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar L.) Post-Smolts?