I am an associate professor in machine learning.
My main research interests lie within probabilistic graphical models, especially in structure learning in Bayesian networks.
List of my publications can be found in my google scholar profile.
- (2023). Realistic mask generation for matter-wave lithography via machine learning. Machine learning: science and technology.
- (2022). Convergence of Feedback Arc Set-Based Heuristics for Linear Structural Equation Models. Proceedings of Machine Learning Research (PMLR). 157-168.
- (2020). Scalable Bayesian Network Structure Learning via Maximum Acyclic Subgraph. Proceedings of Machine Learning Research (PMLR). 209-220.
- (2020). Learning Bayesian Networks with Cops and Robbers. Proceedings of Machine Learning Research (PMLR). 473-484.
- (2019). Distributed Bayesian matrix factorization with limited communication. Machine Learning. 1805-1830.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2022). Learning Large DAGs by Combining Continuous Optimization and Feedback Arc Set Heuristics. 8 pages.