- 2019. First report on sensitivity of Caligus elongatus towards anti-louse chemicals and identification of mitochondrial cytochrome C oxidase I genotypes. Aquaculture. 190-195.
- 2015. Evaluation of emamectin benzoate and substance EX against salmon lice in sea-ranched Atlantic salmon smolts. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. 187-194.
- 2014. A common-garden experiment to quantify evolutionary processes in copepods: The case of emamectin benzoate resistance in the parasitic sea louse Lepeophtheirus salmonis. BMC Evolutionary Biology.
- 2013. Emamectin benzoate resistance and fitness in laboratory reared salmon lice (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Aquaculture. 111-118.
- 2009. Ontogeny of lymphoid organs and development of IgM-bearing cells in Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus L.). Fish and Shellfish Immunology. 385-395.
- 2010. Resistens og Lakselus. .
Academic literature review
- 2020. Aquaculture-driven evolution: distribution of pyrethroid resistance in the salmon louse throughout the North Atlantic in the years 2000–2017. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 1806-1815.