Persijn Marius de Rijke
Associate Professor, Diachronic change in Irish English phonology
- Phone+47 55 58 23 75+47 984 49 268
- Visitor AddressHF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7RoomHF 309
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- 2013. The voice of the Irish emigrant: private correspondence and the development of Irish English.
- 2016. ‘[S]ince we came across the Atalantic’: An empirical diachronic study of Northern Irish English phonology.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2018. ‘I Intend to Try Some Other Part of the Worald’: Evidence of Schwa-Epenthesis in the Historical Letters of Irish Emigrants. 30 pages.