Peter Daniel Szigetvari
- Visitor AddressHaukelandsveien 28Armauer Hansens hus5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency: developing precision medicine approaches to treat rare metabolic disorders.
- (2022). The role of tyrosine levels on tyrosine hydroxylase activity and the production of dopamine in PC12 cells.
- (2021). Personalized medicine to improve treatment of dopa-responsive dystonia—a focus on tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 28 pages.
- (2020). Structure of the ALS Mutation Target Annexin A11 Reveals a Stabilising N-Terminal Segment. Biomolecules. 1-17.
- (2019). Tyrosinemia Type 1 and symptoms of ADHD: Biochemical mechanisms and implications for treatment and prognosis. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics. 1-11.
- (2019). Serine 19 phosphorylation and 14‐3‐3 binding regulate phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of tyrosine hydroxylase on serine 31 and serine 40. Journal of Neurochemistry. 1-19.
- (2018). The quaternary structure of human tyrosine hydroxylase: effects of dystonia‐associated missense variants on oligomeric state and enzyme activity. Journal of Neurochemistry. 291-306.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)