- (2022). Deep-seated focused fluid migration as indicator for hydrocarbon leads in the East Shetland Platform, North Sea Province. Geological Society Special Publication.
- (2022). Characterizing ancient and modern hydrothermal venting systems. Marine Geology. 25 pages.
- (2022). A new method of characterizing fault seals from subsurface data.
- (2021). Modeled fault sealing at the Njord Field: dependence on shale model, and consistency with subsurface observations.
- (2021). Fault sealing of hydrocarbons and fluid pressure differences at the Njord Field.
- (2022). Corrigendum to “Characterizing ancient and modern hydrothermal venting systems” [Marine Geology 447 (2022) 106781] (Marine Geology (2022) 447, (S0025322722000524), (10.1016/j.margeo.2022.106781)). Marine Geology.
Karstens, J., Müller, P., Berndt, C., & Patruno, S. (2019). Deep-seated focused fluid migration as indicator for hydrocarbon leads in the East Shetland Platform, North Sea Province. Geological Society, London, Special Publications, 494, SP494-2019.
Manton, B., Planke, S., Millett, J., Zastrozhnov, D., Mazzini, A., Muller, P., & Myklebust, R. (2019, January). Hydrothermal vent complexes acting as preferential fluid migration pathway: a comparative study of the NE Atlantic and Indonesia. In Geophysical Research Abstracts (Vol. 21).