- (2021). Variable expression of eighteen common housekeeping genes in human non-cancerous kidney biopsies . PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- (2021). AGAP2-AS1 as a prognostic biomarker in low-risk clear cell renal cell carcinoma patients with progressing disease. Cancer Cell International. 12 pages.
- (2018). Fine needle aspirates of kidneys: A promising tool for RNA sequencing in native and transplanted kidneys. BMC Nephrology. 1-9.
- (2018). Expanding the utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded archives: Feasibility of miR-Seq for disease exploration and biomarker development from biopsies with clear cell renal cell Carcinoma. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-18.
- (2017). Clear cell renal cell carcinoma is linked to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and to fibrosis. Physiological Reports. 1-18.
- (2016). Next generation sequencing: A tool for this generation of nephrologists. European Medical Journal: Nephrology. 50-57.
- (2016). Development and confirmation of potential gene classifiers of human clear cell renal cell carcinoma using next-generation RNA sequencing. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 452-462.
- (2019). Fabry Nephropathy: First mRNA-seq Findings from Kidney Biopsies Before and After Enzyme Replacement Therapy.
- (2020). Systems Analyses of Renal Fabry Transcriptome and Response to Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT) Identifies a Cross-Validated and Druggable ERT-Resistant Module.
- (2018). Fine needle aspirates of kidneys are usable for RNA sequencing like regular core biopsies.
- (2018). Expanding the utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded archives: Feasability of miRNA-sequencing for disease exploration and biomarker development from biopsies with clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- (2016). Development and Confirmation of Gene Classifiers of Human Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Using Next-Generation Sequencing [Abstract].