- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Prativa Basnet is a PhD Research Fellow at the University of Bergen. She holds a master's degree in Public Health.
Her PhD is part of HealthierWomen project. The project aims to study different patterns of pregnancy complications that occur alone or in combination across pregnancies and assess their associations with cause specific maternal mortality. The findings are likely to advance the understanding of how pregnancy complications affect future maternal health and help to plan novel chronic disease prevention strategies.
- (2023). Birthweight of the subsequent singleton pregnancy following a first twin or singleton pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
- (2022). Long-term cardiovascular mortality in women with twin pregnancies by lifetime reproductive history. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 1-9.
- (2021). Long-term cardiovascular mortality in mothers with singleton and twin births: A family- based approach. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology.