- (2022). Lifetime Cannabis Use Is Not Associated With Negative Beliefs About Medication in Patients With First Treatment Psychosis. Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- (2021). Sex-Specific Effect of Serum Lipids and Body Mass Index on Psychotic Symptoms, a Cross-Sectional Study of First-Episode Psychosis Patients. Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- (2019). Improvement in verbal learning over the first year of antipsychotic treatment is associated with serum HDL levels in a cohort of first episode psychosis patients. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience. 1-10.
- (2019). Anxiety and depression in patients with intracranial arachnoid cysts-A prospective study. World Neurosurgery. e645-e653.
- (2018). Increase in serum HDL level is associated with less negative symptoms after one year of antipsychotic treatment in first-episode psychosis. Schizophrenia Research. 253-260.
- (2018). Association between olanzapine treatment and brain cortical thickness and gray/white matter contrast is moderated by cholesterol in psychotic disorders. Psychiatry Research : Neuroimaging. 55-63.
- (2013). Intracranial arachnoid cysts: impairment of higher cognitive functions and postoperative improvement. Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. 10 pages.
- (2020). Lipid effects during antipsychotic drug treatment and their relevance for clinical outcomes.