Prudence Atukunda Friberg
- Visitor AddressMøllendalsbakken 9, 3 etg.5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2022). Long-Term Effects of a Randomized Maternal Education Trial in Rural Uganda: Implications for Child Oral Health. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 939-947.
- (2022). Child saliva microbiota and caries: a randomized controlled maternal education trial in rural Uganda. Scientific Reports. 10 pages.
- (2021). The association between dietary diversity and development among children under 24 months in rural Uganda: Analysis of a cluster-randomised maternal education trial. Public Health Nutrition. 4286-4296.
- (2021). Model selection reveals the butyrate-producing gut bacterium Coprococcus eutactus as predictor for language development in three-year-old rural Ugandan children. Frontiers in Microbiology. 14 pages.
- (2021). Longitudinal assessments of child growth: A six-year follow-up of a cluster-randomized maternal education trial. Clinical Nutrition. 5106-5113.
- (2020). The association of urine markers of iodine intake with development and growth among children in rural Uganda: A secondary analysis of a randomised education trial. Public Health Nutrition. 1-10.
- (2020). No associations between microbiota signaling substances and cognitive, language and motor development among three-year-old rural Ugandan children. Acta Paediatrica. 2339-2341.
- (2020). Aflatoxins: Occurrence, Exposure, and Binding to Lactobacillus Species from the Gut Microbiota of Rural Ugandan Children . Microorganisms. 15 pages.
- (2019). Nutrition, hygiene and stimulation education for impoverished mothers in rural Uganda: Effect on maternal depression symptoms and their associations to child development outcomes. Nutrients. 1-13.
- (2019). Child development, growth and microbiota: follow-up of a randomized education trial in Uganda. Journal of Global Health. 1-11.
- (2018). Nutrition, hygiene, and stimulation education to improve growth, cognitive, language, and motor development among infants in Uganda: A cluster-randomized trial. Maternal & Child Nutrition.
- (2018). Effects of nutrition and hygiene education on oral health and growth among toddlers in rural Uganda: follow-up of a cluster-randomised controlled trial. Tropical medicine & international health. 391-404.
- (2016). Nutritional and developmental status among 6- to 8-month-old children in southwestern Uganda: a cross-sectional study. Food & Nutrition Research (FNR).
- (2021). Child stunting concurrent with wasting or being overweight: A 6-y follow up of a randomized maternal education trial in Uganda. Nutrition - The International Journal of Applied and Basic Nutritional Sciences. 1-3.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Unlocking the potential for achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goal 2 – “Zero Hunger” - in Africa: Targets, strategies, synergies and challenges. Food & Nutrition Research (FNR). 11 pages.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)