- (2022). Why do people avoid and postpone the use of voice assistants for transactional purposes? A perspective from decision avoidance theory. Journal of Business Research. 605-618.
- (2022). Way off the mark? Open innovation failures: Decoding what really matters to chart the future course of action. Journal of Business Research. 1010-1025.
- (2022). Virtual reality tourism to satisfy wanderlust without wandering: An unconventional innovation to promote sustainability. Journal of Business Research. 128-143.
- (2022). Unethical Leadership: Review, Synthesis and Directions for Future Research. Journal of Business Ethics. 40 pages.
- (2022). The effect of the valence of forgiveness to service recovery strategies and service outcomes in food delivery apps. Journal of Business Research. 142-157.
- (2022). The dark side of phubbing in the workplace: Investigating the role of intrinsic motivation and the use of enterprise social media (ESM) in a cross-cultural setting. Journal of Business Research. 81-93.
- (2022). The balancing act: How do moral norms and anticipated pride drive food waste/reduction behaviour? Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 14 pages.
- (2022). Supply chain collaboration and sustainable development goals (SDGs). Teamwork makes achieving SDGs dream work. Journal of Business Research. 290-307.
- (2022). Social media induced fear of missing out (FoMO) and phubbing: Behavioural, relational and psychological outcomes. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 15 pages.
- (2022). Problem gaming and suicidality: A systematic literature review. Addictive Behaviors Reports. 1-8.
- (2022). I love you, but you let me down! How hate and retaliation damage customer-brand relationship. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 13 pages.
- (2022). Drivers and barriers of circular economy business models: Where we are now, and where we are heading. Journal of Cleaner Production. 18 pages.
- (2022). Digitalization and sustainability: virtual reality tourism in a post pandemic world. Journal of Sustainable Tourism. 1-28.
- (2022). Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and hospitality sector: Charting new frontiers for restaurant businesses. Journal of Business Research. 1234-1248.
- (2021). Why have consumers opposed, postponed, and rejected innovations during a pandemic? A study of mobile payment innovations. AJIS. Australasian Journal of Information Systems. 1-27.
- (2021). The value proposition of food delivery apps from the perspective of theory of consumption value. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 1129-1159.
- (2021). Systematic literature review of food waste in educational institutions: setting the research agenda. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 1160-1193.
- (2021). Entrepreneurship in rural hospitality and tourism. A systematic literature review of past achievements and future promises. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2521-2558.
- (2021). Believing and acting on fake news related to natural food: the influential role of brand trust and system trust. British Food Journal. 26 pages.
- (2021). A resource-based view of green innovation as a strategic firm resource: Present status and future directions. Business Strategy and the Environment (BSE). 1-19.
- (2021). Corrigendum to “Barriers and paradoxical recommendation behaviour in online to offline (O2O) services. A convergent mixed-method study” [J. Bus. Res. 131 (2021) 25–39] (Journal of Business Research (2021) 131 (25–39), (S0148296321002125), (10.1016/j.jbusres.2021.03.049)). Journal of Business Research. 851.
Academic literature review
- (2021). The relationship between gambling problems and the five-factor model of personality: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 17 pages.